SportsWrath

It's your time

GorillaNJ

Well Eli, your top two RB's are out today. Droughns is a strong back who should demand some respect from the Minnesota D, but he cannot carry the team to victory alone today.

Weather at the Stadium today is cool and calm, as perfect passing conditions you will see at Giants Stadium. Lets see some underneath passing to Shock and Sinorice until they let your 6'5" gimp alone in single coverage down field and toss it up for some BIG plays today.

This game is in your hands today ELI.. bring home the W! :cheers:

I wouldn't say it's all on Eli today. The Pack showed you can run against the vikes, and they did it with Ryan Grant.

I wouldn't slight Grant like that. He has been playing very well since they put him in. The Pack got a good deal from us for Grant.

That said my uncle is a Packers fan and being a Giants product I am a huge fan of Grant. He is doing what 3-4 guys before him couldn't do, get 100 yards a game consistently for Brett.

I wouldn't slight Grant like that. He has been playing very well since they put him in. The Pack got a good deal from us for Grant.

That said my uncle is a Packers fan and being a Giants product I am a huge fan of Grant. He is doing what 3-4 guys before him couldn't do, get 100 yards a game consistently for Brett.

Oh I know Grant has some game, and that wasn't a slight. I'm just saying that our backs are better than he is. If they weren't, he'd be on our roster.

I wouldn't say it's all on Eli today. The Pack showed you can run against the vikes, and they did it with Ryan Grant.

Not that they cannot run, but this will be tough game to win by just managing and good game. If they had their BJ I would say you could depend on running the ball and making no mistakes in the passing game. Today Eli will need to step up and make some plays.

Opie is playing like he is facing the Doomsday Defense, Fearsome Foursome and/or the Purple People Eaters as opposed to a mediocre Vikes defense that everyone else is able to deal with.

It would help if people could catch a ball that hits them in the hands

Bradshaw would've made a difference in this game, and yet our coaches were too stupid to see that.

Now it's much too late.

But honestly, what is it with Eli and hitting defensive linemen in the paws 50% of his passes? Can he not see over them?