SportsWrath

Who should be ranked higher?

Lubeck

On Peter Kings list he still has the Steelers at 5 and the Giants at 6....the Giants beat the Jets the Steelers lost to them. How are the Steelers above the Giants?

Does it really matter? Isn't ranking a matter of opinion anyway? Hopefully an educated one? The Jets played well against the Steelers but that doesn't mean the Steelers suck... or not better than us.

Right now I think the Giants are 2nd in the NFC behind the cowboys. I know I should be giving more props to GB... but eh.. I'm a Giants fan. They take 3rd place for now.

On Peter Kings list he still has the Steelers at 5 and the Giants at 6....the Giants beat the Jets the Steelers lost to them. How are the Steelers above the Giants?

Depends how they weight points for/against. They've probably beaten more teams with winning records too, though I could be wrong.

Don't they wait till after the Monday Night Football game to do power rankings?

Peter King does his Fine 15 each monday morning. Both the Steelers and Giants played so the outcomes of their games are factored into his rankings that have the Steelers above the Giants.

Meh, they barely squeeked by last week too. They're good but not a powerhouse.

They're extremely overrated, probably most in the league.

Lose to Cardinals... two weeks later talked as a team that could easily be in the Colts and Patriots league.

Lose to Denver... The hype stops for a little while, then they squeak by the Browns at home and Merill Hoge says they are the best team in the NFL including the patriots!

Lose to Jets... After they spank the Phins on MNF they'll be talked among the elite again.

The Cowboys and Packers are both legitimately better than the Steelers. They can't play on the road.