SportsWrath

Giants V.s Lions 11/18/07

Lughead

That was a lousy call as any as I have ever seen. The Giants have to serve tea to the opposing QB or there will be a call.

something has to be done about the officiating not just because they ref's and the NFL hate the Giants but it's because truthfully I belive the officiating has gotten awful in the past years there has got to be a way that if any call is questionable the true call should have to be made on field even if it takes having an indefinite amount of red flags . every play and every flag should be able to be be challenged.

Fuck yOU you asshole announcer.....scream that shit when it happens against the BRoke Backs....did they pick up the flag against the Giants for "intentionally going for his legs". YOu motherfuckers fucking suck. The refs you and the fucking league that lets this shit happen. And he was held.

Why don't you say that you did not want the Giants to win you cocksucker....how else do fucking teams win games. The Giants organization should protest this fucking game all the way to the league office.

You aint just a shitin You and I see the same thing.

Did you hear that announcer? "you don't want to see a game end like that ." FUCK YOU the NFL and the REF'S, BUDDY.

This is so fucking disgusting....guarantee if we did that to a Lion or God Forbid a Broke Back there would have been flags falling out of the air. And as for the game ending that way....Fuck You Broke Back lover....this is football...that is how you win games. Just disgusting having Giants hating announcers calling a game. Fuck Kitna and fuck you.

Thank god. I missed the INT. went outside to smoke a cigarette. figured that was better for my heart than this fucking football game. :D

I woke up my four year old that I had just begged into taking a nap after that last INT.... :P It was worth the headache though. :)