SportsWrath

Giants V.s Lions 11/18/07

Lughead

The past two weeks I have seen some of the worst officiating I've ever seen.

Whether it be the two bogus holding calls during the Dallas game, or all the

horrible calls and none calls this game. TCBvP is 100 percent correct, the Giants

need to protest these past two games because of the officiating.

The past two weeks I have seen some of the worst officiating I've ever seen.

Whether it be the two bogus holding calls during the Dallas game, or all the

horrible calls and none calls this game. TCBvP is 100 percent correct, the Giants

need to protest these past two games because of the officiating.

nice sig but can you get it animated to where he trips over the bus and his Hamstring hangs out

:P

Lets hope we can give the Lions Thanks for Giving us a win today :P

Damn I am a Prophet

BOW down to me my Legions

Jon Kitna says Lions gave game away, Michael Strahan fires back

BY OHM YOUNGMISUK

DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Monday, November 19th 2007, 4:00 AM

amd_jonkitna.jpg Sancya/AP Jon Kitna says the Lions gave away a win to the Giants.

DETROIT - The man who shockingly proclaimed that the Lions should win 10 games this season also says the Giants are nothing special.

Lions quarterback Jon Kitna said Sunday that the Lions are better than the Giants despite losing to them, 16-10.

"That is not a better football team than us," Kitna said. "We gave them the football game today. We gave it away. We had mental errors. We beat ourselves.

"In November and December, you cannot let a team come in and beat you at your place that is not better than you. This isn't high school football, you are making a playoff run. You let a team come in here and beat you that isn't better than you? It's unacceptable to me."

When told of Kitna's comments, Michael Strahan fired back at the Lions' leader.

"Honestly, in the first half, I thought that was probably one of the worst teams we would play that was 6-3," Strahan said of the Lions, who trailed 10-0 at halftime. "So I don't quite understand why Jon would say that. But the bottom line is we are 7-3, they are 6-4, right? Maybe we will see them down the road. And if that is the case, we will beat that --- again."

Strahan then added, "You tell him that is New York attitude. We may be in the Motor City but we whup your ass still."

Kitna passed for 377 yards and a touchdown, but was intercepted three times in the second half, twice after his receivers dropped passes.

Toward the end of the third quarter, safety Gibril Wilson intercepted a pass that Lions receiver Roy Williams couldn't hang onto at the Giants' 42-yard line.

The Giants turned that turnover into a Lawrence Tynes field goal at the start of the fourth quarter for a 16-3 lead.

The Lions' vaunted passing attack finally produced a touchdown with 4:34 remaining when Kitna marched the team 82 yards in four plays for a touchdown. He lofted a 35-yard pass to the 6-5 rookie Calvin Johnson, who snatched the ball out of the air over 5-8 cornerback Kevin Dockery on the left side of the end zone to bring the Lions within 16-10 with 4:41 remaining.

After the Giants went three-and-out, Kitna and the Lions were at their own 49 after defensive end Justin Tuck was called for a questionable roughing-the-passer penalty.

But Kitna attempted an ill-advised bomb to the same vicinity where Johnson caught the touchdown, but this time to the 5-10 Shaun McDonald.

This time, the 6-3 safety James Butler intercepted the ball in front of McDonald with 2:04 left.

Kitna would get one more chance. With 56 seconds remaining, the Lions were at the Giants' 43 and threatening, but Kitna watched his pass bounce off McDonald's hands and into cornerback Sam Madison's to seal the game.

"We are a good defense," said Wilson. "There were some mistakes that we had and with a team that is one of the better teams in the league, you can't make those mistakes. We were fortunate today to let those plays not really hurt us."

But Seriously what a little Bitch Kitna is. Now I want them to go no beter than 9-7 top's :P