SportsWrath

This is Eli's big chance

*SDMF*

He has all the tools: an offensive line, above average recievers, a running game, a defense. Its put up or shut up time for our friend. No excuses for a bad feild, injuries or a locker roomtorn. Its all there for the taking.

The FAN is making a big deal about how this is a defining game in his career coming up this Sunday. I do not see it that way. If he comes out throws for 300+ yards and 4tds against the Cowhores and then comes next week and gets 125yrds adn 2 INTS against Detroit NOBODY will remember the game against the whores...... They have already forgot about week 1.

He is a top 10 QB in the league, not a top 3 or even 5. Is that worth all we gave up for him, WHO GIVES A SHIT THAT WAS 4 YEARS AGO!

Fellas relax. The kid is half way through his 3rd full year. Still plenty of room, and time, for improvment. Even his brother didnt really open it up till his 4th year. Now Peyton had better stats at this point, but he played half his games in a dome.

The FAN is making a big deal about how this is a defining game in his career coming up this Sunday. I do not see it that way. If he comes out throws for 300+ yards and 4tds against the Cowhores and then comes next week and gets 125yrds adn 2 INTS against Detroit NOBODY will remember the game against the whores...... They have already forgot about week 1.

He is a top 10 QB in the league, not a top 3 or even 5. Is that worth all we gave up for him, WHO GIVES A SHIT THAT WAS 4 YEARS AGO!

I disagree Gorilla. This is most definetly a defining game for him. If he comes out here and takes a dump we are in big trouble. Everyone on the team knows it. And saying he is a top 10 qb isnt saying much. These past few years there have been 2 QB's who piss all over the top 10. So, yeah its a big game for Eli.

I disagree Gorilla. This is most definetly a defining game for him. If he comes out here and takes a dump we are in big trouble. Everyone on the team knows it. And saying he is a top 10 qb isnt saying much. These past few years there have been 2 QB's who piss all over the top 10. So, yeah its a big game for Eli.

Hardly...his defining game was the game in San Diego in 2005.

Hardly...his defining game was the game in San Diego in 2005.

I definitely would agree with you if Eli hasn't looked back since that point.

I actually agree that Eli's big moment comes this Sunday. But in the unfair world, it has to come with a win.

I'll take his game from last year against the Boys.