SportsWrath

GIANTS vs LIONS .....

BIGBLUE01

This may be old news, but on NFL.com I saw that the time had changed for the game:

WEEK 11 (NOVEMBER 18) GAME TIME CHANGES

Three Week 11 game times have been changed to accommodate broadcast patterns, the NFL announced today.

Dallas at Washington on FOX has been moved from 1:00 PM ET to 4:15 PM ET; Pittsburgh at New York Jets on CBS has been moved from 1:00 PM ET to 4:05 PM ET; and New York Giants at Detroit has been moved from 4:15 PM ET to 1:00 PM ET.

A final Week 11 schedule of games will be released no later than 12 days prior to that Sunday, as per NFL flexible scheduling guidelines.

thats exactly my thoughts. Wow, even with the flex schedule they don't know who to have on national television.

It seems like that everywhere, they dont know who the hell to have on. :rolleyes:

The 1 oclock games are on here at 11am. Its better than before the time changed, it was 10am then. Too early to drink beer for me. But 11am, perfect! :P

This may be old news, but on NFL.com I saw that the time had changed for the game:

WEEK 11 (NOVEMBER 18) GAME TIME CHANGES

Three Week 11 game times have been changed to accommodate broadcast patterns, the NFL announced today.

Dallas at Washington on FOX has been moved from 1:00 PM ET to 4:15 PM ET; Pittsburgh at New York Jets on CBS has been moved from 1:00 PM ET to 4:05 PM ET; and New York Giants at Detroit has been moved from 4:15 PM ET to 1:00 PM ET.

A final Week 11 schedule of games will be released no later than 12 days prior to that Sunday, as per NFL flexible scheduling guidelines.

Good. I like 1 PM games better than having to wait till 4 PM.