SportsWrath

OK, I am here to eat a small plate of crow....

BIGBLUE01

OK, I work from home 2-3 days outta the week. Since Tiki retired, I have been trying to catch more than just a glimpse of him on the Today show.

Today, I finally watched the whole show.........................PATHETIC!

Sorry Tiki, I love ya man, and Ive been stickin up for you in regards to your comments. But I now know you made the WRONG decision. You suck as a TV host.

I couldnt help thinking the whole time, that in his mind, he was telling himself..."Man, I wish I never left football." He's sittin there, with this fake smile, listening to some homo talk about cute wittle kitties that were using the toilet. AWWW, how sweet! :brooding:

All the while, the Gmen are the hottest team in the NFL and our run game didnt suffer a bit.

OK, I work from home 2-3 days outta the week. Since Tiki retired, I have been trying to catch more than just a glimpse of him on the Today show.

Sorry Tiki, I love ya man, and Ive been stickin up for you in regards to your comments. But I now know you made the WRONG decision. You suck as a TV host.

I couldnt help thinking the whole time, that in his mind, he was telling himself..."Man, I wish I never left football." He's sittin there, with this fake smile, listening to some homo talk about cute wittle kitties that were using the toilet. AWWW, how sweet! :brooding:

All the while, the Gmen are the hottest team in the NFL and our run game didnt suffer a bit.

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Even I have to tell ya to take those blue glasses off.

The Dog guesses the Colts and the Patriots aren't really that hot right now.... :rolleyes:

:LMAO:

Good one

I didn t mean to come off assholish, if I did Blue. But I can only take so much of this being cool to other teams crap, esp rivals. I know the way I type these posts may seem like Im just a hotheaded die hard fan w/ Blue colored glasses, but really, I dont know any other way to be a fan. It boggles my mind that a Giant fan would say ANYTHING remotley good about a rival, esp the cowgirls. Today, I was in a mood, and I let it shine!

I didn t mean to come off assholish, if I did Blue. But I can only take so much of this being cool to other teams crap, esp rivals. I know the way I type these posts may seem like Im just a hotheaded die hard fan w/ Blue colored glasses, but really, I dont know any other way to be a fan. It boggles my mind that a Giant fan would say ANYTHING remotley good about a rival, esp the cowgirls. Today, I was in a mood, and I let it shine!

No I see what your saying, I'm a die hard Giants fan till the day I die and hate to see any rival team get any type of praise. However I never said anything good about our rivals, you said we were the hottest team in the NFL....not the NFC. If you said we were the hottest team in the NFC right now I would agree with you, but the NFL is a bit pushing it.

No I see what your saying, I'm a die hard Giants fan till the day I die and hate to see any rival team get any type of praise. However I never said anything good about our rivals, you said we were the hottest team in the NFL....not the NFC. If you said we were the hottest team in the NFC right now I would agree with you, but the NFL is a bit pushing it.

GIANTS....HOTTEST TEAM IN THE NFC!!!! :P

Actually, we are the hottest in the NFL if ya think about it. The Colts and Pats have been the most consistent, and the best to this point. But the Giants 6 game win streak after starting out 0-2 qualifies them as the HOTTEST in the NFL.

GIANTS....HOTTEST TEAM IN THE NFC!!!! :P

Actually, we are the hottest in the NFL if ya think about it. The Colts and Pats have been the most consistent, and the best to this point. But the Giants 6 game win streak after starting out 0-2 qualifies them as the HOTTEST in the NFL.

actually, by that rationale, the colts are riding a 7 game win streak (well beyond that if you go back to last season), and the patriots are riding an 8 game win streak...that appears to be pretty hot, and dare the dog say, the hottest two teams in the NFL...

actually, by that rationale, the colts are riding a 7 game win streak (well beyond that if you go back to last season), and the patriots are riding an 8 game win streak...that appears to be pretty hot, and dare the dog say, the hottest two teams in the NFL...

Can you read stupid?

Get the fuck outta here.

Tiki who?

He is right though.

I am sorry if you find it sinful to compliment a rival, but I am not going to try and ignore the facts and cover things up with homerish crap.

When was he complimenting a rival? He said Indy and NE.

HOTTEST, meaning they started out lame, and have been on fire as of late. Indy and the Pats are the two BEST teams, NYG is the HOTTEST team.

HOTTEST, meaning they started out lame, and have been on fire as of late. Indy and the Pats are the two BEST teams, NYG is the HOTTEST team.

I understand now. Hanging 52 on the Redskins team is good, but certainly not HOT. Luke warm maybe. Room for much improvement. Could've and should've been 82.

But, 13-7, over the WINLESS Dolphins. Now that's smokin' HOT! A real show, the Giants put on that day. A warning signal to the rest of the NFL -- Watch out Pats and Colts, we are hot!

How can two teams coming into this season as Super Bowl champs and 1 dropped pass from the Superbowl, and going undefeated NOT be hot? You are blinded man.

I understand now. Hanging 52 on the Redskins team is good, but certainly not HOT. Luke warm maybe. Room for much improvement. Could've and should've been 82.

But, 13-7, over the WINLESS Dolphins. Now that's smokin' HOT! A real show, the Giants put on that day. A warning signal to the rest of the NFL -- Watch out Pats and Colts, we are hot!

Ithought it was 13-10?

OK...whatever works for you after you have been called out...so starting out the season 8-0 and 7-0 does not qualify as starting out the season as the hottest teams...the Dog wonders, if the pats and the colts go on to lose 5 or 6 out of their remaining games, can we reclassify the start of the season as being hot for them, since they obviously would be cold in the above scenario? nevermind, the Dog can smell the smoke coming out of your ears...

One more time guys, then really, if you dont get it, I cant help you.

Indy nd the Pats......BEST teams in the NFL

Giants........HOTTEST team in the NFL.

There is a difference ya know. :TU:

so long as it makes sense to you court jester, then the Dog says everyone else be damned....

so long as it makes sense to you court jester, then the Dog says everyone else be damned....

Let me ask you, the few times you leave your mommies house, or should I say, basement, and go into the real world, how many times do you call people names like court jester and such? My guess, and Im sure Im right, not a whole lot. :rolleyes:

Put down the kool aid homer. Pats putting up 40+ points on a regular basis from game 1 vs team that eaked out a win in London.....

So, you saying the Pats woulda put up 40+ in London in those cond's? If you do, you need to run to the Pats board, cause your a blinded Pats fan. They wouldnt have.

(as bigblue drinks his koolaid)

MMMMMMM good! GIANTS HOTTEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!