SportsWrath

OK, I am here to eat a small plate of crow....

BIGBLUE01

Did I say that?

You stated "eaked" out a win in London. We were beating inferior teams in the ground, until we went to London, where the cond's were horrible. The Pats putting up 40 on a regular basis, they havent had to play in those cond's.

C'mon lubeck, you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

the dog is quite certain you didn't...just sit back and enjoy the court jester's entertainment value...but be careful not to get to sucked in, as it is dangerous...

As for you, big mouth little punk, why dont you crawl outta your mommies basement there in Princeton, and tell us who your team is? Quit hiding behind your comp and acting like your about something, tell us who you root for. Tell us where your from, what your all about hotdoggy, inquiring minds want to know.

As for you, big mouth little punk, why dont you crawl outta your mommies basement there in Princeton, and tell us who your team is? Quit hiding behind your comp and acting like your about something, tell us who you root for. Tell us where your from, what your all about hotdoggy, inquiring minds want to know.

Here is an equation the Dog saw on the chalk board at a Princton lecture hall:

Bigblue01 + 100 IQ points = Doltish...

Here is an equation the Dog saw on the chalk board at a Princton lecture hall:

Bigblue01 + 100 IQ points = Doltish...

Doltish???? So Im only 50 IQ points ahead of you? Wow, I thought it was more. :rolleyes:

C'mon Hotsnot, that chalkboard you saw wasnt at Princeton. It was during Math time in your 3rd grade class.

Still, you avoided the question. You claim to be from all these types of places, claiming not to say who your team is. But your in Princeton. Did ya think I couldnt find you?

Doltish???? So Im only 50 IQ points ahead of you? Wow, I thought it was more. :rolleyes:

C'mon Hotsnot, that chalkboard you saw wasnt at Princeton. It was during Math time in your 3rd grade class.

Still, you avoided the question. You claim to be from all these types of places, claiming not to say who your team is. But your in Princeton. Did ya think I couldnt find you?

Interesting...the Dog is flattered that you are spending time trying to locate the Dog's whereabouts, but the Dog has shared time and time again where he resides...perhaps giving you 100 IQ points to achieve dolt status was a bit of an underestimation....ha ha ha...but you keep trying little man....keep trying...ha ha ha...and please, for the sake of giant message board fans, get the facts straight on the team that you are so passionate about...ha ha ha...

Interesting...the Dog is flattered that you are spending time trying to locate the Dog's whereabouts, but the Dog has shared time and time again where he resides...perhaps giving you 100 IQ points to achieve dolt status was a bit of an underestimation....ha ha ha...but you keep trying little man....keep trying...ha ha ha...and please, for the sake of giant message board fans, get the facts straight on the team that you are so passionate about...ha ha ha...

As far as im concerned, your just a trolling punk. A coward who doesnt even have the balls to tell who his team is, then expects others to talk about there team with you????? Forget your trolling ass, go choke on a bone dog.

See, I dont spend any time finding you. I call you out, because youre in a place loaded with Giant fans, spend time on a Giant board, but you dont claim to be a Giant fan. Anything I do, I do with ease, unlike you. Its obvious you break out shakespeare novels and a dictionary and try to seem more intellectual than us here on this baord. :LMAO:

Now, as for the little man remark, I wasnt afraid to post my pics on this MB, and as you may have noticed, Im about 6'1" 210 lbs. Not a little guy. But in my experience, guys who hide behind thier comp, and sit and talk shit w/o divulging ANY info about themselves, have usually been found to be little 115 lb soaking wet mommas boys.

See, I dont spend any time finding you. I call you out, because youre in a place loaded with Giant fans, spend time on a Giant board, but you dont claim to be a Giant fan. Anything I do, I do with ease, unlike you. Its obvious you break out shakespeare novels and a dictionary and try to seem more intellectual than us here on this baord. :LMAO:

Now, as for the little man remark, I wasnt afraid to post my pics on this MB, and as you may have noticed, Im about 6'1" 210 lbs. Not a little guy. But in my experience, guys who hide behind thier comp, and sit and talk shit w/o divulging ANY info about themselves, have usually been found to be little 115 lb soaking wet mommas boys.

Apparently not, because you are not much of a marksman, so the Dog suggests whatever you are utilizing to try and locate posters here, you should get your money back...

and the Dog isn't trying to be more intellectual then anyone here, and you appear to be the only one who continues to make that accusation...feeling little are we?? Perhaps it's time to post more pictures posing with your "friend."

He is right little doggy. You can claim you're here to discuss Giant's football all year long, but as long as all of your comments on the gints are derogatory and you refuse to reveal your team, you're an impotent member of this website. And that's putting it lightly nummy.

Apparently not, because you are not much of a marksman, so the Dog suggests whatever you are utilizing to try and locate posters here, you should get your money back...

and the Dog isn't trying to be more intellectual then anyone here, and you appear to be the only one who continues to make that accusation...feeling little are we?? Perhaps it's time to post more pictures posing with your "friend."

I beg to differ. I know its been mentioned before, at the very least, everyone knows it. Heck, Nesta just agreed with me(thanks nesta). ;)

Pose with my friend? At least I have one to pose with. We had a good time that weekend, I aint emabarrassed at all, so, come up with something new there numnuts.

He is right little doggy. You can claim you're here to discuss Giant's football all year long, but as long as all of your comments on the gints are derogatory and you refuse to reveal your team, you're an impotent member of this website. And that's putting it lightly nummy.

The Dog is wondering what "derogatory" comments have been made regarding the giants? do tell...enjoy your time with the court jester...

The Dog is wondering what "derogatory" comments have been made regarding the giants? do tell...enjoy your time with the court jester...

Its times like these I wish I was back home. I'll bet the "court jester" remarks would be less and less. ;)