SportsWrath

POWER RANKINGS 10/30

jerseygiantfan

What a friggin joke. <_<

Watch, Im calling it right now. Mark my words...............................

COWGIRLS LOSE TWO STRAIGHT----Philly, then us.

Im making that prediction RIGHT NOW. ;)

A JOKE?

Let's see...

They're not better than the Pats or Colts.

They already lost to the Packers and Cowboys.

So, what are you saying, that maybe they are better than the Steelers?

Go back to left field, Bigblue...

Better yet, maybe you should take another week off. The rest could do you some good...

A JOKE?

Let's see...

They're not better than the Pats or Colts.

They already lost to the Packers and Cowboys.

So, what are you saying, that maybe they are better than the Steelers?

Go back to left field, Bigblue...

Better yet, maybe you should take another week off. The rest could do you some good...

No, actually, you need to go back to, Dal...uh, Anah........uh, whatever team youre gonna root for next.

The Giants won, as did the Pack and Steelers. Nothing should have changed.

Oh, except for that joke of a team in 3rd. THATS, the biggest joke. :rolleyes:

Fox's rankings seem pretty logical to me. I understand the top 2. The Colts still should stay there until they lose, which might be next week. Number 4 was too high for the Giants last week. The number 6 spot just seems right to me. My only disagreement is at the bottom. The Jets are not better than the Niners. Now both teams suck bad, but the Jets are just bad. I also don't agree with teams should lose spots because they won a game, even if it was sloppy. A win is a win but the Giants should have not been ranked that high last week.

Fox's rankings seem pretty logical to me. I understand the top 2. The Colts still should stay there until they lose, which might be next week. Number 4 was too high for the Giants last week. The number 6 spot just seems right to me. My only disagreement is at the bottom. The Jets are not better than the Niners. Now both teams suck bad, but the Jets are just bad. I also don't agree with teams should lose spots because they won a game, even if it was sloppy. A win is a win but the Giants should have not been ranked that high last week.

Why? Absolutly they should have. Who shouldnt be ranked that high, is the Cowboys. And like you just said, we won, so we shouldnt have moved. But, there is no better team in the NFC than the Giants, so we should be # 3, plain and simple. Fuck the Cowboys, theyre overrated. They have no D, and they have a hard time with crappy opponents.

Why? Absolutly they should have. Who shouldnt be ranked that high, is the Cowboys. And like you just said, we won, so we shouldnt have moved. But, there is no better team in the NFC than the Giants, so we should be # 3, plain and simple. Fuck the Cowboys, theyre overrated. They have no D, and they have a hard time with crappy opponents.

We will see who the best team in the NFC is in January.

Crappy opponents? Right, Bigblue. The Giants were just so impressive against that powerhouse Miami team. At least the Cowboys had to contend with Chambers and Brown...

No way we are the best team in the NFC. You gotta stop listening to BSPN. We lost to the Cowboys and the Packers. If we beat the Cowboys you can make that argument. Right now, we are not though. I would argue for the second best team but not the best. The Packers a good team but not elite right now. Their defense is giving up way to much. They get to the playoffs though. That division is pathetic.

We will see who the best team in the NFC is in January.

Crappy opponents? Right, Bigblue. The Giants were just so impressive against that powerhouse Miami team. At least the Cowboys had to contend with Chambers and Brown...

Yeah, and they scored 20 on your crappy D. And that was played on a perfectly fine field. If you dont think the field and weather cond's played a HUGE part in the outcome of the game, your an idiot.

How about that DYNASTY of a team BUFFALO?? What a friggin LUCKY win that was. And the cond's were perfect! And, wasnt that a BACKUP QB that almost beat you?? LMAO!

And lets not forget the struggle you had with MINNESOTA. :rolleyes: You have yet to beat a winning team, weve done that already.

We already know who the best team is, and it aint the team that has has a BANDWAGON following. ;)

Yeah, and they scored 20 on your crappy D. And that was played on a perfectly fine field. If you dont think the field and weather cond's played a HUGE part in the outcome of the game, your an idiot.

How about that DYNASTY of a team BUFFALO?? What a friggin LUCKY win that was. And the cond's were perfect! And, wasnt that a BACKUP QB that almost beat you?? LMAO!

And lets not forget the struggle you had with MINNESOTA. :rolleyes: You have yet to beat a winning team, weve done that already.

We already know who the best team is, and it aint the team that has has a BANDWAGON following. ;)

And Cleo Lemon is not a backup? I'm dissappointed in myself for getting sucked into your circular nonsense again. This will be decided in January.

And would you please stop winking at me? You're getting pretty damn creepy...

And Cleo Lemon is not a backup? I'm dissappointed in myself for getting sucked into your circular nonsense again. This will be decided in January.

So, spelling invisible over and over again isnt CIRCULAR NONSENSE?? :rolleyes:

Typical Cowgirl fan, doesnt know shit then runs when hes owned.

You know you like it.

I agree, I expected this and it seems right. Pack beat us, Boys beat us and the Steelers might be close, but they did beat a couple decent teams.

I agree, I expected this and it seems right. Pack beat us, Boys beat us and the Steelers might be close, but they did beat a couple decent teams.

Boys havent beat anyone worth a crap besides us, and that was the 1st game of the season. We werent worth a crap then. Giants should be 3rd, end of story.

And stop callin them the BOYS or PACK like its some kinda affection. Screw everyone else, its all about the GIANTS!!!

Boys havent beat anyone worth a crap besides us, and that was the 1st game of the season. We werent worth a crap then. Giants should be 3rd, end of story.

And stop callin them the BOYS or PACK like its some kinda affection. Screw everyone else, its all about the GIANTS!!!

The Boys beat us, till we beat them, they are better. End of story. Doesn't matter what other scenerio's you play out, they beat us. To top it off, they also have a better record. I'm not trying to stick up for the boys, but who the fuck have we beaten so far?

The Pack beat us and have a better record. They deserve to be higher./

The Boys beat us, till we beat them, they are better. End of story. Doesn't matter what other scenerio's you play out, they beat us. To top it off, they also have a better record. I'm not trying to stick up for the boys, but who the fuck have we beaten so far?

The Pack beat us and have a better record. They deserve to be higher./

You need to address that question the cowgirl fans. Who the fuck have they beat? We beat the foreskins, they got a winning record, and did when we met them.

GIANTS, BEST TEAM IN THE NFC

Learn it, live it.....love it.

You need to address that question the cowgirl fans. Who the fuck have they beat? We beat the foreskins, they got a winning record, and did when we met them.

Bigblue, take a bye week with your team. You need it.

We beat one team with a winning record. How many has the Cowboys beaten? They beat us, end of story. So what if they barely beat the Bills, we barely beat the Dolphins.

I felt like the Giants lost on sunday. They we're shit and our run defense needs to improve. Our Special teams sucks at everything except punting. Eli never plays even average in bad weather...he plays like absolute shit. The recievers sucked and dropped the few passes Eli managed to get right on their hands.

The Dolphins scored a late touchdown and the only reason that game didn't go to OT or the Dolphins winning is because Jay Feely sucked worse than our piece of shit kicker Tynes. It was one of the most pathetic wins I have ever seen. I doubt the "good" Eli returns...because every Eli hasn't proven that he can play more than 8 games a season in the NFL yet.

They do have one HUGE thing going for them though...they're healthy and we'll see if they can show up to play against the Cowboys in two weeks.

I felt like the Giants lost on sunday. They we're shit and our run defense needs to improve. Our Special teams sucks at everything except punting. Eli never plays even average in bad weather...he plays like absolute shit. The recievers sucked and dropped the few passes Eli managed to get right on their hands.

The Dolphins scored a late touchdown and the only reason that game didn't go to OT or the Dolphins winning is because Jay Feely sucked worse than our piece of shit kicker Tynes. It was one of the most pathetic wins I have ever seen. I doubt the "good" Eli returns...because every Eli hasn't proven that he can play more than 8 games a season in the NFL yet.

They do have one HUGE thing going for them though...they're healthy and we'll see if they can show up to play against the Cowboys in two weeks.

WRONG!

Giants made the best of crappy cond's. We won. If it were in Miami, we would have won 100-10.

GIANTS, BEST TEAM IN THE NFC. :TU:

Who can argue with logic like that? The Dog is pretty sure that power rankings are lame in general, but in the event that they need to be analyzed, it is possible for a team to lose spots in a ranking in the event that other teams put up better showings against better rated teams (i.e., the Packers beating the Broncos in Denver over the Giants beating Miami)...And it is difficult to say that any one team is the best team in the NFC right now, but even more difficult to say that one team that has lost to the other and has less of a record then the other is better then the other...wow, now the Dog is fatigued...