SportsWrath

Shut up already!!!

BurnThePhilFans

I think its safe to say that everyone was affected by the footing. Or speed DE's were rendered useless in this mess. The Giants should have run the ball all day, but as we have been prone to do we fall in love and try and force the pass when it just isnot there. No harm no foul, they got the win, but in all honesty this was a game where there was no reason to not see Droughns and Jaconbs get 20 carries.

No ones saying it wasnt a bad throw. It was bad because it was muddy and wet. And Im sorry, maybe you didnt get my point about Amani. OK, yeah, he jumped. But what a pathetic excuse for a jump. Why was it so pathetic? Because the field was muddy and wet, no traction. See how it all comes together? :rolleyes:

All Im saying is, let us play like that against an inferior team on good field and weather conditions. If we do, Ill bash the Gmen for underperforming. But weve been smashing inferior teams. All of a sudden, we play a close one to the worst team in the NFL? Hmmmmm, I wonder why? <_<

The Rams could be the worst team in the NFL right now.

Blue, you clearly said, "did he even jump for the ball", so I'm not sure what you wanted me to pick up on. Now you are saying that the jump was pathetic. Blue, he was wide open and Eli had time to make the play, he didn't. rain or no rain. Amani played a poor game overall yesterday but that sure as hell wasn't his fault on that throw.

There's no need for excuses to be made. Everyone saw the field conditions and what it did to everyone's game. Dropped passes, slips, fumbles, errant throws on both sides. I'm not saying it's the reason for every mistake, I'm saying it is the reason for most of them.

That's a fair enough assessment.

That's a fair enough assessment.

:huh:

Thats what Im saying! :P

Actually, it was a shot at sarcasm, albeit a bad one. When I said "did he even jump", it was kinda like saying thats not even a jump it was so bad. But my point was he couldnt jump because of the field. I mean, go back and look at the tape. It appeared to be WAAY over his head, but in all reality, a decent jump would have caught that ball.

But, were beating this to death. Plus, I dont like not agreeing with you, we usually see eye to eye. YOURE MY BOY BOO!!!!!!!(remember the movie Old School?) :P

Wow, all I meant was the poor field conditions would explain the low score, not that it had any effect on the Giants more than Miami. Frankly, given the circumstances, leading a team by two scores for most of the game when nobody is really moving the ball is a dominating performance, and doesn't need excuses.

But just the same, in a low scoring game, it is easier to steal a win.

Actually, it was a shot at sarcasm, albeit a bad one. When I said "did he even jump", it was kinda like saying thats not even a jump it was so bad. But my point was he couldnt jump because of the field. I mean, go back and look at the tape. It appeared to be WAAY over his head, but in all reality, a decent jump would have caught that ball.

But, were beating this to death. Plus, I dont like not agreeing with you, we usually see eye to eye. YOURE MY BOY BOO!!!!!!!(remember the movie Old School?) :P

We're not beating anything to death Blue, it's a discussion, no harm no foul. If there wasn't any back and forth on this board there'd be very few posts.

I never watched the full movie, just clips, I need to start watching movies again.

Couldn't jump because of the field? I saw the play. It was wet. It wasn't quick sand. A mediocre effort by a medicore receiver. I hope Henry is healthy in two weeks. Toomer will be the invisible man...

Couldn't jump because of the field? I saw the play. It was wet. It wasn't quick sand. A mediocre effort by a medicore receiver. I hope Henry is healthy in two weeks. Toomer will be the invisible man...

Man, youre that clueless?? I guess youve never played football yourself. Uhh, heres some news for you, Mr. Bandwagon jumper. A WET FIELD IS HARDER TO JUMP, RUN, ETC THAN A NORMAL FIELD.

There, thats lesson #1, let me know when youre ready for the next lesson, OK?

Wait a sec............................ Did you just compare A. Henry to AMANI TOOMER????? :confused::confused:

Wow! We better get on these remaining football lessons real quick. You know NOTHING! :doh:

Man, youre that clueless?? I guess youve never played football yourself. Uhh, heres some news for you, Mr. Bandwagon jumper. A WET FIELD IS HARDER TO JUMP, RUN, ETC THAN A NORMAL FIELD.

There, thats lesson #1, let me know when youre ready for the next lesson, OK?

Wait a sec............................ Did you just compare A. Henry to AMANI TOOMER????? :confused::confused:

Wow! We better get on these remaining football lessons real quick. You know NOTHING! :doh:

I-N-V-I-S-I-B-L-E M-A-N

No way in hell is Amani Toomer a mediocre receiver. It was a really bad pass

and I think Amani did play a very poor game on Sunday as did most of the team

not named Brandon Jacobs. You don't lead a flagship NFL Franchise in receptions

and reception yardage by being mediocre. Even if Henry is okay your safeties are

down right pitiful in coverage.

If you were watching the play Badegg, you'd realize (once again everyone!!) the throw was way off.

Amani was not good on Sunday, but Egg, if you think Toomer is a mediocre receiver, then you're reaching. There's no-one in your secondary that is scary, no-one. Unless you want to call Roy Williams horse collaring and laying into people on late hits scary.

Forget Toomer, you can't cover Burress.

If you were watching the play Badegg, you'd realize (once again everyone!!) the throw was way off.

Amani was not good on Sunday, but Egg, if you think Toomer is a mediocre receiver, then you're reaching. There's no-one in your secondary that is scary, no-one. Unless you want to call Roy Williams horse collaring and laying into people on late hits scary.

Forget Toomer, you can't cover Burress.

:o

:clap::clap:

I cant believe someone whos teams secondary sucks this bad is saying our receiver will be invisible....LMAO!!

I-N-V-I-S-I-B-L-E M-A-N

How funny, all Cowgirl fans are the same. BANDWAGONNERS, who have no brains. I got this Cowgirl fan at wk(oh yeah, he claims to be a YANKEE fan too, sound familiar eggy?) who thinks he is the king of trashtalk. I hit him with facts, and you know all he can come up with???

YOU SUCK!

TALK TO ME WHEN THE GIANTS BEAT A TEAM WITH A WINNING RECORD!(he says this over and over and over again :rolleyes: )

See what I mean? We beat the Redskins, how can one be that stupid??

Find some brains egg, itll make this conversation a lot more interesting. ;)

How funny, all Cowgirl fans are the same. BANDWAGONNERS, who have no brains. I got this Cowgirl fan at wk(oh yeah, he claims to be a YANKEE fan too, sound familiar eggy?) who thinks he is the king of trashtalk. I hit him with facts, and you know all he can come up with???

YOU SUCK!

TALK TO ME WHEN THE GIANTS BEAT A TEAM WITH A WINNING RECORD!(he says this over and over and over again :rolleyes: )

See what I mean? We beat the Redskins, how can one be that stupid??

Find some brains egg, itll make this conversation a lot more interesting. ;)

Once again, I have no idea what you are talking about. You know I don't root for the Yankees. The Italian Hotdog is correct. You are a walking contradiction.

I'll bet if everyone stop posting, you would be on here arguing with yourself all day.

And, boy oh boy, you sure get a lot of mileage out of that Redskins victory. I have never seen a fan so proud of a win over a 4-3 team that just got beat 52-7.

Once again, I have no idea what you are talking about. You know I don't root for the Yankees. The Italian Hotdog is correct. You are a walking contradiction.

I'll bet if everyone stop posting, you would be on here arguing with yourself all day.

And, boy oh boy, you sure get a lot of mileage out of that Redskins victory. I have never seen a fan so proud of a win over a 4-3 team that just got beat 52-7.

Do I have to take you to school all the time?? :rolleyes:

My coworker roots for the cowgirls and Yankees. The two most trendy, bandwaggoning teams in the world. You root for the girls and ANGELS :huh: Not too far behind in the BANDWAGON dept.

And deal with reality eggy..... THE FORESKINS HAD AND STILL HAVE A WINNING RECORD. We beat em.

;););)

Oh, and you know exactly what Im talking about, thats why you answer every time.

The Italian Hotdog would like to compose a strongly worded petition to the NFL front office implementing rain delays and postponements like they do in baseball so no teams have to play in anything other then perfect weather conditions...afterall, these are professionals that make a great deal of money to play a game, and they shouldn;t be subject to such horrible things...nor should they be expected to handle throwing the ball semi-effectively in such conditions...

The Italian Hotdog would like to compose a strongly worded petition to the NFL front office implementing rain delays and postponements like they do in baseball so no teams have to play in anything other then perfect weather conditions...afterall, these are professionals that make a great deal of money to play a game, and they shouldn;t be subject to such horrible things...nor should they be expected to handle throwing the ball semi-effectively in such conditions...

Anyone talking to your dumass?

Spoken like a true VAG.