SportsWrath

MORE INTERESTING STATISTICS

BadEgg

Every year the Giant rollar coaster gets you guys all jazzed up by manhandling bad teams (last season, for example, it was Atlanta). Inevitably, the rollar coaster derails when tougher opponents appear on the horizon, or when the Giants limp into the playoffs...

But THIS YEAR is different... :lol:

By all means, have some more Koolaid and hop on board! :P

Every year the Giant rollar coaster gets you guys all jazzed up by manhandling bad teams (last season, for example, it was Atlanta). Inevitably, the rollar coaster derails when tougher opponents appear on the horizon, or when the Giants limp into the playoffs...

Uh oh, you better check your keyboard. Because when you were trying to type DALLAS......ATLANTA came out. <_<

Every year the Giant roller coaster gets you guys all jazzed up by manhandling bad teams (last season, for example, it was Atlanta). Inevitably, the roller coaster derails when tougher opponents appear on the horizon, or when the Giants limp into the playoffs...

Question? What are the Giants to do against so called 'bad teams'? Lose badly? Or destroy teams that the Giants know they can beat? Well lucky for you, Dallas 'destroyed' Buffalo huh? :rolleyes:;)

And when the Giants so called 'limped' into the playoffs....and lost in the first round. What was up with Dallas? Lost in the first round and I do believe that Dallas was 'healthy'??? Same result - first round loss. Hmmmmn?

First off, nothing backs up that statement than.........BEATING BY BILLS BY ONE!!!

Let's face it Egg, cold hard reality sets in this weekend for the Cowboys. And Seriously, when you bring that big bad team of yours to the Meadowlands, do you really think you're putting 45 on us again??

Question? What are the Giants to do against so called 'bad teams'? Lose badly? Or destroy teams that the Giants know they can beat? Well lucky for you, Dallas 'destroyed' Buffalo huh? :rolleyes:;)

And when the Giants so called 'limped' into the playoffs....and lost in the first round. What was up with Dallas? Lost in the first round and I do believe that Dallas was 'healthy'??? Same result - first round loss. Hmmmmn?

You guys always go back to Dallas. I'm not talking about Dallas. I'm talking about the Giants. I haven't ordered any playoff tickets yet. The season is still young. It's you people that get all hyped up over winning the Jersey state championship game. You know, Buffalo beat the Jets too...

You guys always go back to Dallas. I'm not talking about Dallas. I'm talking about the Giants. I haven't ordered any playoff tickets yet. The season is still young. It's you people that get all hyped up over winning the Jersey state championship game. You know, Buffalo beat the Jets too...

You guys??? And isn't YOUR team the 'Boys? Anyway, I know one thing....your 'Boys do have Buffalos "number". I must say this, the Bills are a bad team and Dallas 'crushed' them.

Don't be scared....order your playoff tickets NOW! 5-0 and Dallas is the 4th best team in the NFL today. :TU:

1. New England

2. Indianapolis

3. Pittsburgh

4. Dallas

5. Green Bay??

If you're not talking about Dallas, then why do you give a fuck about the Giants being 3-2 against mediocre teams?. Why not talk about the Lions, or the division leading Raiders?. Not a good way to defend yourself egg.

If you're not talking about Dallas, then why do you give a fuck about the Giants being 3-2 against mediocre teams?. Why not talk about the Lions, or the division leading Raiders?. Not a good way to defend yourself egg.

I have no need to defend myself. I am merely pointing that when one begins to question the Giants, the conversation mysteriously drifts back to Dallas.

You guys??? And isn't YOUR team the 'Boys? Anyway, I know one thing....your 'Boys do have Buffalos "number". I must say this, the Bills are a bad team and Dallas 'crushed' them.

Don't be scared....order your playoff tickets NOW! 5-0 and Dallas is the 4th best team in the NFL today. :TU:

1. New England

2. Indianapolis

3. Pittsburgh

4. Dallas

5. Green Bay??

What is your point? I agree with your list. And, interestingly enough, the reason the Giants can't be there is because they lost to the only two halfway decent teams they played. Yes, despite winning the Jersey state championship, the Giants are not a top 5 team.

But keep drinking the Koolaid and hop on board!!!

What is your point? I agree with your list. And, interestingly enough, the reason the Giants can't be there is because they lost to.....

But keep drinking the Koolaid and hop on board!!!

My point is: Order Your Playoff Tickets! You're in! Dallas are the NFC Champs!! Don't be scared.

"Drinking the Koolaid" wow! You are FUNNY! I guess I am supposed to say "Aw Egg, my Giants beat the Jets but we still suck at 3-2" or "I know we haven't played any halfway decent teams so I wont believe we are good". Memo to Egg: I am a fan of the Giants not the Patriots.

I have no need to defend myself. I am merely pointing that when one begins to question the Giants, the conversation mysteriously drifts back to Dallas.

For the 54th time....I must remind you this IS a Giants board and we ALL know you got 'love' for the Cowboys. Hmmmn?

The Giants are not that good and here is why:

1)ESPN told me so this past summer

2)Most experts predicted they would not be good(as I believe we here had a 6 page thread on)

3)They have not beaten the Bills, Dolphins, or Rams

4)The entire team hates the coach and has given up, knowing he is a lame duck(another point hammered home by ESPN)

5)Peter King said they are not good

6)Tiki Barber is not here

7)The Giantsi have been and will continue to not be able to replace Mr. Barber

8)Michael Strahan hates the coach and does not want to play

9)Jerry Reese did not sign any big name free agents

10)They did not beat the Dallas Cowboys

Stop it now Giant fans, those are just some of the reasons why they stink. This is not a good football team and I cannot reiterate enough that what ESPN says, goes. They are the end all, know all of NFL football.

3-13, new staff and new players are on the horizon. Thank god because as we have all been told, we stink

The Giants are not that good and here is why:

1)ESPN told me so this past summer

2)Most experts predicted they would not be good(as I believe we here had a 6 page thread on)

3)They have not beaten the Bills, Dolphins, or Rams

4)The entire team hates the coach and has given up, knowing he is a lame duck(another point hammered home by ESPN)

5)Peter King said they are not good

6)Tiki Barber is not here

7)The Giantsi have been and will continue to not be able to replace Mr. Barber

8)Michael Strahan hates the coach and does not want to play

9)Jerry Reese did not sign any big name free agents

10)They did not beat the Dallas Cowboys

Stop it now Giant fans, those are just some of the reasons why they stink. This is not a good football team and I cannot reiterate enough that what ESPN says, goes. They are the end all, know all of NFL football.

3-13, new staff and new players are on the horizon. Thank god because as we have all been told, we stink

Look at you. Talking trash when the Cowboys, Packers, and every other halfway decent team on the Giants schedule is either safely in the rear view mirror or weeks away...

Be careful, though. Don't let that Jersey State Championship go to your heads just yet! While the Jets are certainly the team to be beat, we should let the season play out a little bit more before we plan the parade...

Weren't you mocking the use of this very same argument just yesterday?

Look at you. Talking trash when the Cowboys, Packers, and every other halfway decent team on the Giants schedule is either safely in the rear view mirror or weeks away...

Be careful, though. Don't let that Jersey State Championship go to your heads just yet! While the Jets are certainly the team to be beat, we should let the season play out a little bit more before we plan the parade...

Prove it that we are 'planning parades'??? I've searched all over this board and could not find one fan that stated that the Giants are this 'great team'. And wouldn't u talk with a little hope after you've seen a defensive mess in games one and two from your team to shutting down the Redskins (div. foe) in the second half? Or the very next game we as Giants fans witnessed 12 sacks? And like you've stated so sweetly...the last game we won was the Jersey Championship? What was we supposed to think? Oooooh I know, let's just say "Giants it's ONLY a Jersey Championship, it's only 3 in a row, it's only a defensive surge....it means nothing! Pass me some Kool Aid and let's worship Dallas". <_<:)

Prove it that we are 'planning parades'??? I've searched all over this board and could not find one fan that stated that the Giants are this 'great team'. And wouldn't u talk with a little hope after you've seen a defensive mess in games one and two from your team to shutting down the Redskins (div. foe) in the second half? Or the very next game we as Giants fans witnessed 12 sacks? And like you've stated so sweetly...the last game we won was the Jersey Championship? What was we supposed to think? Oooooh I know, let's just say "Giants it's ONLY a Jersey Championship, it's only 3 in a row, it's only a defensive surge....it means nothing! Pass me some Kool Aid and let's worship Dallas". <_<:)

You know Randolf, you weren't posting very much the first two weeks of the season. I thought you may be MIA all year...

Eggy, Im tellin ya, you better check your keyboard, its all fucked up. Im sure you were trying to type Dallas earlier instead of Atlanta, because 36-22(14 pts were practically given to you) is more of an ass whoopin than 27-14. I mean, there were a ton of sacks in both games, but all the INT's againt them girlz....man.

Eggy, Im tellin ya, you better check your keyboard, its all fucked up. Im sure you were trying to type Dallas earlier instead of Atlanta, because 36-22(14 pts were practically given to you) is more of an ass whoopin than 27-14. I mean, there were a ton of sacks in both games, but all the INT's againt them girlz....man.

For the record, I ignored the Atlanta/Dallas joke the first time you posted it. If you have something remotely relevant or stimulating to say, by all means, let's attempt to open up a dialogue. In the meantime, I intend to sit back and watch the Dog spin circles around you and your inconsistencies...

Talking trash? Reread that junior I said they stink.

I have seen nowhere here on this MB where people think the Giants are "sb bound" as badegg claims or "planning a parade" as his stupidit enlightens us with. I recall one thread by my man Dub where he said we "can be" 6-2.

Seems to me that someone is a tad bith bothered the Giants are not 0-5 and doing what he hammered home all off season would happen.

Are we 5-0? Nope. Did we lose to the Cowboys? Yup. Are we as good as the Cowboys? Nope. Have we beaten bad teams? Yup 2 wins vs 1 win teams, 1 vs 3 win team. Are we better at this point at 3-2 than most thought. Yeah, the hundreds of topic started by badbreath hammer home that point. I think that sums it all up. Lets recap for the retarded shall we.

We are not SB bound at this point!

There are no parades being planned!

At this point we have beaten on our schedule who we should beat and lost to a better team in week 1 and 2

We are better than most thought.

We hve a shot to redeem what was done in week 1 and win some games in getting there.

Just some food for thought?

Have we played 3 winless teams? Well no, we have not.

For the record, If you have something remotely relevant or stimulating to say, by all means, let's attempt to..... In the meantime, I intend to sit back and watch the Dog spin circles around you and your inconsistencies...

Now we are back to square one....back to the 'good ol' dayz'. Are you and the Italian Dog the same poster? IMO, I say yes! :)

Aside from the Giants, the 'Boys have not beaten a good team, and should have lost to a horrible one just days ago. We'll see how you feel about your Cowboys after the Pats smack them around this weekend.