SportsWrath

MORE INTERESTING STATISTICS

BadEgg

I have seen nowhere here on this MB where people think the Giants are "sb bound" as badegg claims or "planning a parade" as his stupidit enlightens us with. I recall one thread by my man Dub where he said we "can be" 6-2.

Seems to me that someone is a tad bith bothered the Giants are not 0-5 and doing what he hammered home all off season would happen.

Are we 5-0? Nope. Did we lose to the Cowboys? Yup. Are we as good as the Cowboys? Nope. Have we beaten bad teams? Yup 2 wins vs 1 win teams, 1 vs 3 win team. Are we better at this point at 3-2 than most thought. Yeah, the hundreds of topic started by badbreath hammer home that point. I think that sums it all up. Lets recap for the retarded shall we.

We are not SB bound at this point!

There are no parades being planned!

At this point we have beaten on our schedule who we should beat and lost to a better team in week 1 and 2

We are better than most thought.

We hve a shot to redeem what was done in week 1 and win some games in getting there.

Just some food for thought?

Have we played 3 winless teams? Well no, we have not.

Bump! For Mr. Egg!!!

The Giants are not that good and here is why:

1)ESPN told me so this past summer

2)Most experts predicted they would not be good(as I believe we here had a 6 page thread on)

3)They have not beaten the Bills, Dolphins, or Rams

4)The entire team hates the coach and has given up, knowing he is a lame duck(another point hammered home by ESPN)

5)Peter King said they are not good

6)Tiki Barber is not here

7)The Giantsi have been and will continue to not be able to replace Mr. Barber

8)Michael Strahan hates the coach and does not want to play

9)Jerry Reese did not sign any big name free agents

10)They did not beat the Dallas Cowboys

Stop it now Giant fans, those are just some of the reasons why they stink. This is not a good football team and I cannot reiterate enough that what ESPN says, goes. They are the end all, know all of NFL football.

3-13, new staff and new players are on the horizon. Thank god because as we have all been told, we stink

When is Eli coming back from his injury? That's killing us.

Now we are back to square one....back to the 'good ol' dayz'. Are you and the Italian Dog the same poster? IMO, I say yes! :)

wow - the Dog can't sit in the garden and journal for two hours without something like this happening...now, about that parade you were planning...will there be clowns? because the Dog is pretty sure there is someone here that posts all to often that may be of assistance should you need a clown...

wow - the Dog can't sit in the garden and journal for two hours without something like this happening...now, about that parade you were planning...will there be clowns? because the Dog is pretty sure there is someone here that posts all to often that may be of assistance should you need a clown...

No Clowns. The Doff has a Clown Phobia. Doff doesn't know the official term for that type of fear.

...But like it was stated before...Doff is happy that the Giants won the Jersey Bowl. Where's the Kool Aid?

For the record, I ignored the Atlanta/Dallas joke the first time you posted it. If you have something remotely relevant or stimulating to say, by all means, let's attempt to open up a dialogue. In the meantime, I intend to sit back and watch the Dog spin circles around you and your inconsistencies...

LOL!!..

Do you or your fuck buddy ever realize that you,(I fully believe your 1 in the same)and "it", are the only ones that think that way. That wasnt a joke, that was reality. You wanted to bring up the Giants whoopin a team last season, and you said ATL??????? Uhhh, compared to what we did to you last season in that Mon. nite game, we took it easy on the Falcons.

The dog opnly spins circles around himself. But then again, Im sure youre aware of that.

We've got enough clowns 'round here already, thanks.

Well I guess Im safe, cause Im the court jester. :P

Good Chance Dallas loses this week.

Good Chance Giants win this week.

50/50 chance Redskins win.

I don't know what quite to make of the Giants this year. They sort of remind me of previous years. Where they either stink or play great. It seems last year they started off looking poor, had a streak of good games and than weren't good down the stretch. It seems like it has happened a few years like that.

Dallas is a good team and I admit the best in the NFC East at this point but they aren't New England or Colts good.

Redskins are a good team and getting better.

I'm looking forward to watching Campbell progress and he is truly a young quarterback who's learning from his mistakes. He's making steady progress which is what you want to see in a young quarterback.

Defense is definately legit.

I don't know what quite to make of the Giants this year. They sort of remind me of previous years. Where they either stink or play great. It seems last year they started off looking poor, had a streak of good games and than weren't good down the stretch. It seems like it has happened a few years like that.

And each year the decline comes around mid season when the players, completely unprepared for a 16-game schedule, start to fall apart physically. Face it, our S&T coach doesn't get the job done.