SportsWrath

Good bye Torre

so-cal dub

The Boss is right. An embarassment. We need a new guard, the 90s are long gone. Good bye Joe Torre and thank you for 23, 24, 25 and 26.

It's definitely a new era of baseball. What worked in the 90's is just not working in 2000's. I personally don't think these Yankees teams have had the heart of the teams from the 90's. Too many egos. Trade away the Abreu's and the Matsui's and the Giambi's. Get some young talent while those guys still have some stock.

Sorry Yankee fans. This is more shocking to me than the last 2 years because I thought for sure that the Yanks matched up with the Tribe on every level imagineable, despite the top 2 starters that the Indians have. Its a shame for the Yankees that they did not see more of Borowski, he is absolutely dreadful and why they do not use Betancourt in the 9th is amazing to me.

Lot to look forward to IMO for Yankee fans. Probably a new manager and some fresh ideas in the clubhouse and he young kids look to be good ones.

Now I have to put up with all the trendy, bandwagon Red Sox fans in this area giving me shit. I swear somebody's going to get murdered. So if you guys see a new report about a string of murders in the Harrisburg area..it's just me letting off some steam and shutting up some people that obviously weren't beat enough as kids.

Now I have to put up with all the trendy, bandwagon Red Sox fans in this area giving me shit. I swear somebody's going to get murdered. So if you guys see a new report about a string of murders in the Harrisburg area..it's just me letting off some steam and shutting up some people that obviously weren't beat enough as kids.

Harrisburg PA? Hell you're just a hop skip and jump from me.

Now I have to put up with all the trendy, bandwagon Red Sox fans in this area giving me shit.

I'm having more problems with mets fans than sox fans oddly enough. I'm not a Torre hater. I do believe that maybe it's time for a change, but you can't take away what the guys' done for the Yankees. Thanks for the titles Joe. :TU:

Yes, definatley time to change. Its kinda wierd to know its finally all over. What a run. We dominated the 90's, and we always were in a position to compete. Thats what gets me about the haters. Ever since we lost to the DBacks, evryone likes to say were chokers or someting to that effect. But we're there every year, in a position to take it all. And these comments usually come from an Astros fan, or Twins fan, etc. :rolleyes: Someone whos never there, but because we're not winnin it every year, we're chokers. Gimme a break.

Thanks for everything Joe. Best wishes.