SportsWrath

I hate this bullpen

xxi-xxv

This is fucking disgraceful. The Nationals are scoring 9 runs a game against us.

I think the position players should sneak into the pitcher's rooms at night and attack each one of them with bars of soap like in Full Metal Jacket.

This thing should have been over a long time ago with the way the bats are hitting the last few weeks.

Thank god that after this weekend we will not have to endure anymore of this nonsense.

There is no way that this team can bring back Billy Wagner next year. Down the stretch as the lousy middle relievers failed, he was right there with them spitting the bit. This should have been when you stepped it up, but he did not.

I am resigned to the fact that this is over and in all honesty does anyone want to watch this next week?

The Mets have shown to be fakes, the bullpen should all be released, Joe Smith, Mike Pelfrey and Philip Humber should all start next year in AAA ball and stay there all year long. Glavine you got your 300th win now just go away, Maine and Perez can't follow or refuse to listen to the pitching coach Rick Peterson.

Have you noticed everytime Peterson goes to the mound the next few pitches result in extra base hits? WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SAYING TO THEM?

i think that during the offseason minaya was counting too much on sanchez returning and being just as good as he was in '06. maybe they would have not had so much turnover there had he known such an intregal part of the great '06 bullpen wouldn't be back

The Mets have shown to be fakes, the bullpen should all be released, Joe Smith, Mike Pelfrey and Philip Humber should all start next year in AAA ball and stay there all year long. Glavine you got your 300th win now just go away, Maine and Perez can't follow or refuse to listen to the pitching coach Rick Peterson.

Have you noticed everytime Peterson goes to the mound the next few pitches result in extra base hits? WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SAYING TO THEM?

Dude what the fuck are you saying. Maine and Perez have had their best years

this year. Perez was a fuck up who needed a change of scenery and Maine needed

another pitch.

Dude what the fuck are you saying. Maine and Perez have had their best years

this year. Perez was a fuck up who needed a change of scenery and Maine needed

another pitch.

Sorry just flew off the handle watching this team tank.

This is fucking disgraceful. The Nationals are scoring 9 runs a game against us.

I think the position players should sneak into the pitcher's rooms at night and attack each one of them with bars of soap like in Full Metal Jacket.

This thing should have been over a long time ago with the way the bats are hitting the last few weeks.

"Just remember FAT BOY....it was only a dream"....I sure as shit wish it was. :TD: