SportsWrath

POWER RANKINGS

jerseygiantfan

More bullshit. wish most people, this world , would get the hell off the Cowgirlz nuts!! :brooding:

They put up alot of points against two bad defenses(ours was horrible at the time), yet get scored on alot. Then, they obliterate a joke of an offense, and thier the 4th best team. Sorry, GB is far more impressive than the cowpokes. :rolleyes:

More bullshit. wish most people, this world , would get the hell off the Cowgirlz nuts!! :brooding:

They put up alot of points against two bad defenses(ours was horrible at the time), yet get scored on alot. Then, they obliterate a joke of an offense, and thier the 4th best team. Sorry, GB is far more impressive than the cowpokes. :rolleyes:

Going into Chicago and whupping the Bears is a pretty good result. You have to be more realistic.

The Packers have won 2 games at home and beat us, that's not really too special.

Going into Chicago and whupping the Bears is a pretty good result. You have to be more realistic.

The Packers have won 2 games at home and beat us, that's not really too special.

Sure. On the surface it looks good. But factor in the fact that it was 3-3 until key defensive players went down for the Bears, and that they put a stop to a pathetic offense. THAT, to me is not too special.

The Pack, beat the Chargers, and shut down the best back in the NFL. I dont care where that game was played, thats an impressive win. And although we arent the best team in the NFL, our offense is MUCH better than the BEars. And the Pack held us to 13 points.

Sure. On the surface it looks good. But factor in the fact that it was 3-3 until key defensive players went down for the Bears, and that they put a stop to a pathetic offense. THAT, to me is not too special.

The Pack, beat the Chargers, and shut down the best back in the NFL. I dont care where that game was played, thats an impressive win. And although we arent the best team in the NFL, our offense is MUCH better than the BEars. And the Pack held us to 13 points.

It hurts to see the Cowboys 3-0, doesn't it BigBlue. While the Cowboys season may not be "too special" yet, it certainly beats 1-2 and fighting for your life against an Eagles team with more talent. You really didn't see this coming did you? I did. And, unless something unforeseen occurs, it will be 5-0 when NE comes to town.

Hmmmm...Bears injuries as an excuse. The game would have been over at half time had Crayton not dropped a TD pass. Moreover, the Cowboys have been without Ellis and Ferguson the entire season. Newman, their best defensive player, played part time Sunday night. Just wait until they get healthy, and get the hang of Wade's system.

And look out if Glenn returns.

It hurts to see the Cowboys 3-0, doesn't it BigBlue. While the Cowboys season may not be "too special" yet, it certainly beats 1-2 and fighting for your life against an Eagles team with more talent. You really didn't see this coming did you? I did. And, unless something unforeseen occurs, it will be 5-0 when NE comes to town.

Hmmmm...Bears injuries as an excuse. The game would have been over at half time had Crayton not dropped a TD pass. Moreover, the Cowboys have been without Ellis and Ferguson the entire season. Newman, their best defensive player, played part time Sunday night. Just wait until they get healthy, and get the hang of Wade's system.

Thats pretty much it, just let me complain, will ya? :brooding:

Fuck the Cowboys

Everybody so far is shutting down LDT. This is just proving that Turner is the worst coach in the NFL and they should have stuck with Schott for another year or two.

Everybody so far is shutting down LDT. This is just proving that Turner is the worst coach in the NFL and they should have stuck with Schott for another year or two.

Thats exactly what I thought when they hired him. Thats the worst coach Ive seen outside of Ray Handley ever!

Thats exactly what I thought when they hired him. Thats the worst coach Ive seen outside of Ray Handley ever!

The Dog is now secure once again in the fact that you are indeed a walking contradiction...either it is impressive to beat the chargers and shut down LT, or it is not because everyone is doing it and they have, how did you put it, the worst coach you have seen since ray handley...

The Dog is now secure once again in the fact that you are indeed a walking contradiction...either it is impressive to beat the chargers and shut down LT, or it is not because everyone is doing it and they have, how did you put it, the worst coach you have seen since ray handley...

Well, the Blue is now secure once again in the fact that you are a complete idiot. Im not the one who said everyone is doing it. I said the Pack looks better becasue they shut down LDT(get it right schmucky, theres only 1 LT). Regardless of the coach, shutting down Tomlinson is impressive. I just agreed that when they hired Norv, I thought he was a shitty coach. Get it right ya turd. <_<

And somehow he still keeps getting head coaching jobs. :confused:

I hate the Cowboys more than changing a tire in an ice storm, but let's call a spade a spade: they're the best team in the NFC right now, and Homo looks to be for real.

I think Garrett is the for real and will be HC a team within 5 years (almost was HC for the Cowboys). When I read the Cowboys hired him as OC I was like "Shit why didn't we hire him".

Actually it doesn't. Our face off was pretty much a shoot out. Your D couldn't stop us and our D couldn't stop you.

Beating Miami isn't exactly impressive.

And the Bears are over-hyped. Their offense sucks. How can they win when they can't score?

Having said that props to Dallas for being 3-0.

Actually it doesn't. Our face off was pretty much a shoot out. Your D couldn't stop us and our D couldn't stop you.

Beating Miami isn't exactly impressive.

And the Bears are over-hyped. Their offense sucks. How can they win when they can't score?

Having said that props to Dallas for being 3-0.

:worshippy: :worshippy:

Yeah, what he said eggy! :P