SportsWrath

Who I'd like to see us pick up.

boohyah

4 guys who might help.

Aaron Glenn, cut by the Cowboys, no harm bringing in a guy with his experience and getting cut by the Cowboys is not that big of a thing since their secondary is better than ours

Cory Schlesinger, can't hurt bringing in a guy with his experience, I don't like the idea of Droughans playing fullback and Douglas is too inexperienced

Billy Cundiff: Just cause he's better than Tynes at this stage.

Donovan darius is old but, our option at safety is Butler, he might be worth a look

When you look at us now, we are in need of some bodies, and these guys have some experience.

4 guys who might help.

Aaron Glenn, cut by the Cowboys, no harm bringing in a guy with his experience and getting cut by the Cowboys is not that big of a thing since their secondary is better than ours

Cory Schlesinger, can't hurt bringing in a guy with his experience, I don't like the idea of Droughans playing fullback and Douglas is too inexperienced

Billy Cundiff: Just cause he's better than Tynes at this stage.

Donovan darius is old but, our option at safety is Butler, he might be worth a look

When you look at us now, we are in need of some bodies, and these guys have some experience.

I agree especially with Glenn or Darius. The secondary hasn't been spectacular and getting a veteran may help to atleast give some much needed advice to the young guys.

4 guys who might help.

Where would Cory fit in? Do we let go of Ward? Or Douglas?