SportsWrath

AT WHAT POINT DOES HOPE AND SWAGGER GO AWAY

Virginia Giant

Will it be a Romo fumble in the clutch? Or general ineffective play by the QB? TO yelling at Romo for throwing the ball to hard and causing it to bounce off his hands? Or maybe when the new wears off Phillips and everyone realizes he isn't a good head coach?

Or maybe it will be when Mr. Burns Jones goes in for yet another face lift and comes out looking like a football?

Any of you homo mods move this and I'm gonna blow up sportswrath.

Will it be a Romo fumble in the clutch? Or general ineffective play by the QB? TO yelling at Romo for throwing the ball to hard and causing it to bounce off his hands? Or maybe when the new wears off Phillips and everyone realizes he isn't a good head coach?

Or maybe it will be when Mr. Burns Jones goes in for yet another face lift and comes out looking like a football?

Any of you homo mods move this and I'm gonna blow up sportswrath.

:lol: This Nazi mod will chose to keep it here in fear of the repercussions.

As long as the Cowboys play the likes of the Giants twice a year, the hope and swagger will never go away. Barring injury, the Cowboys will sweep the Giants. It's a given. I have already looked past them.

Eagles, Panthers, Saints = primary home field competition...

As long as the Cowboys play the likes of the Giants twice a year, the hope and swagger will never go away. Barring injury, the Cowboys will sweep the Giants. It's a given. I have already looked past them.

You neveer fail to make yourself look stupid. We thrashed you in game 1 last yr, and BARELY lost by 3 points in the second game, w/ tons of injuries. You aint worried about us??? :confused:

That is just yet another piece of evidence that egg is a classless troll with absolutely no game. His "rips" are lame, his comebacks lack meaning, and he overall is just a giant joke.

13 play 81 yard drive against the Giants starting defense...Desean Foster has sixty some yards on about five carries...this is not a "rip" or a "joke"...Dem the facts, Lubeck... :confused:

Alarming to say the least...

13 play 81 yard drive against the Giants starting defense...Desean Foster has sixty some yards on about five carries...this is not a "rip" or a "joke"...Dem the facts, Lubeck... :confused:

Alarming to say the least...

Oh no, we didnt do great in THE FIRST PRE SEASON GAME, the sky is falling. How long have you been watching football?

Oh no, we didnt do great in THE FIRST PRE SEASON GAME, the sky is falling. How long have you been watching football?

Long enough to know that his arguments are pathetic at best and he is just trying to get us riled up. And when we don't he just gets frustrated and his attempts become even more of a reach. But he doesn't care because some small part of him gets an emotional lift trying this childish crap.

Long enough to know that his arguments are pathetic at best and he is just trying to get us riled up. And when we don't he just gets frustrated and his attempts become even more of a reach. But he doesn't care because some small part of him gets an emotional lift trying this childish crap.

I am simply stating that the Panthers seemed to have their way with the Giants' defense. This is certainly not how the Giants and their fans expected that first quarter to go.

Really? Cause I wasn't expecting anything spectacular from a defense that has a new scheme, has a LB transitioning from DE, is missing its best DE, had a number of defensive starters out for precautionary measures, and was probably showing a more vanilla defense.

But then again I know football and don't expect my team to be lights out every time they step on the field. And I don't go grasping for weak digs on other teams.

I am simply stating that the Panthers seemed to have their way with the Giants' defense. This is certainly not how the Giants and their fans expected that first quarter to go.

You're right, I'm going to kill myself. We were tied 7-7 with the Panthers at the end of one quarter in the first preseason game. Alas.

Really? Did they have thier way with us in the reg season game last yr?

Thats what I thought.

Son???? Are you really serious? What did I teach you? Strong valid points will get you by....knowledge of the game PLUS knowledge of YOUR team will get you respect in here. You are truely sounding like a little boy with your 'points' for your team.

Barring injury, the Cowboys will sweep the Giants.

So if the Giants are NOT swept this year by the Cowboys, you will say "we had injuries Ellis was on I.R." Sounds like you don't have confidence.

Here's an example of a strong statement: The Giants will beat the Cowboys this year because A) Cowboys O line is soft. B) The Cowboys cannot stop the pass and C) Get ready for Brandon Jacobs.

(Notice there's no room for "barring injuries" or "If's". Smell me Egg???)

Son???? Are you really serious? What did I teach you? Strong valid points will get you by....knowledge of the game PLUS knowledge of YOUR team will get you respect in here. You are truely sounding like a little boy with your 'points' for your team.

Barring injury, the Cowboys will sweep the Giants.

So if the Giants are NOT swept this year by the Cowboys, you will say "we had injuries Ellis was on I.R." Sounds like you don't have confidence.

Here's an example of a strong statement: The Giants will beat the Cowboys this year because A) Cowboys O line is soft. B) The Cowboys cannot stop the pass and C) Get ready for Brandon Jacobs.

(Notice there's no room for "barring injuries" or "If's". Smell me Egg???)

...or, "I never wanted Wade Phillips in the 1st place!" lol!