• Offensive line (especially LT) being a solid unit
    • Steve Smith or Sinorice Moss stepping up big
    • Strahan staying healthy
    • Coefield/Robbins building on last season
    • Kiwi making the transition strong
    • Starting LB's staying healthy
    • Finding 2 solid starting CB's
    • Will Demps becoming not sucky
  2. 2. Which Coach is Most Important This year?

• Tom Coughlin HC
    • Kevin Gilbride OC
    • Steve Spagnuolo DC
    • Chris Palmer QB

IMO, the 2 most important things are for our defense to play lights out for a whole season meaning we have to get them on the same page as the DC not like last season where nobody gave a shit about what Lewis said. The second being the offensive coaches have to make a game plan that plays to Eli's strengths..... if he operates best out of a no huddle then let him.... don't try to force him to do things that are uncomfortable. And for christ sakes if Shockey has split the saftey throw him the ball..... it's a guaranteed 25 + yard completeion!!!

I think Spags can be the best thing to happen to this team. Getting away from that bend dont break Zone D horsehit will go a long way.

Tom Coughlin is our biggest problem, he will be the anchor that brings this team down. His hissyfits on the sidelines and lack of leadership skills will loose us at least one game this season. The best coaches are never rattled, sure some get angry but they always stay in the game.

This is too tough, with too many scenarios cancelling each other out. Toomer being 100% could be important, but not if Moss/Smith step up big. Strahan staying healthy is important, but not so crucial if Tuck has improved and is healthy. Jacobs/Droughns is important, but not so much if the light comes on for the passing game; and I just can't imagine them not getting 1,500 yards between the two of them, and the new running back.

I'm not worried about the oline and the backfield. Too many good young guys in the backfield. Kiwi just needs to not suck and he'll be an upgrade. With Wilkinson, Blackburn, and DeOssie as backups, I'm not even sure if losing a linebacker for a game or two will be that terrible.

Plax/Shockey growing up? Not happening. I don't know how important that would be if we are winning.

If two things in these combinations don't work, then we're fucked. But if I had to pick one, I guess it would be the running game, since I have more faith in that than on Manning's ability to take the offense on his shoulders.

Oh, I picked Palmer as most important, although I think Spags will have the most impact.

I don't know if this was too obvious, and that's why it wasn't an option...But this team staying healthy is a crucial part of our success. I don't know if people realize this? But even with a the problems Eli had this year, with all the injuries, and drama, and chaos. This team still made the playoffs.

However, out of the choices given to us. I picked How well Jacobs and Droughn replace Tiki.