SportsWrath

Inside Giants Mini Camp

Treehugger

Cablevision has a monopoly on my area so they don't feel compelled to carry NFL Network.... assholes.

But they have a ton of spanish channels among other lanugage... but no Arabic... assholes.

Cablevision has a monopoly on my area so they don't feel compelled to carry NFL Network.... assholes.

But they have a ton of spanish channels among other lanugage... but no Arabic... assholes.

Better to have everyone who speaks spanish have separate progamming that they can understand rather than ask immigrants to learn fucking english so when I go to work I might be able to understand what some of my clients are asking. Instead I get "Speake Spanish?" & then get looked at like I've got a 3'rd eye in the middle of my forehead when I say no.

Topic for another forum, sorry guys. Yeah, Cablevision sucks and they are overpriced but at least you aren't dealing with Comcast...... it's Com-asstacular.

Better to have everyone who speaks spanish have separate progamming that they can understand rather than ask immigrants to learn fucking english so when I go to work I might be able to understand what some of my clients are asking. Instead I get "Speake Spanish?" & then get looked at like I've got a 3'rd eye in the middle of my forehead when I say no.

Topic for another forum, sorry guys. Yeah, Cablevision sucks and they are overpriced but at least you aren't dealing with Comcast...... it's Com-asstacular.

I get that too... a lot.. especially in the Bronx. Everyone says "Oh you don't look Arabic at all.. you look Spanish"... well ok that's becuase Arabs don't look a certain way.. we have white, black and everything in between...

What ticks me off about Cablevision is they have a fucking Korean channel, a ton of Spanish channels... they even have a fucking polish channel... yet not one Arabic channel... and of course no NFL network.

All cable and phone companies are blood sucking whores. When Verizon took over in NYC, the montly bill doubled overtime. Cablevision advertises their triple play for $90 and by the time you pay every other fee, you end up paying $120.

it's only on direcTV (i think)--and that's not easy to get in NYC either depending on who owns your building

I get it... but I don't live in NYC. I'm in East Orange, NJ. If you get Comcast in your area, they have the NFL Network.

For those of you that watched it (NFL Network-Giants mini camp) what did u think of the coverage?

I thought it was great to see a Giants mini camp on t.v. (I live in Cali). I took my son to a Charger mini camp this year and he enjoyed it.

Jacobs lost weight, the Bradshaw kid looks good and the 4 camp QBs got in some work.

For those of you that watched it (NFL Network-Giants mini camp) what did u think of the coverage?

I thought it was great to see a Giants mini camp on t.v. (I live in Cali). I took my son to a Charger mini camp this year and he enjoyed it.

Jacobs lost weight, the Bradshaw kid looks good and the 4 camp QBs got in some work.

Can giants fans go see mini-camp? I thought it was closed to the public.

Can giants fans go see mini-camp? I thought it was closed to the public.

Well I think every NFL team follows a 'free mini camp' weekend for the public. Like I said, I live in Cali and the Chargers had one May weekend dedicated to an open free mini camp. 3,000 people showed up...my son got autographs of just about everyone on the Chargers except Ladanian, Gates, Merriman and Rivers.

The rest of the mini camps are closed to the public.

I liked the catch that Boss made. Jacobs has definitely slimmed down. Did you see the RB coach demonstrating how not to hold the ball?

YES!

Utilizing similar techniques on how Tiki carried the ball last year. I may 'steal' that when coaching my kids in our league.