SportsWrath

It really sucks that

*SDMF*

Nah...you are the 'We needed to sign Randy Moss and dump Plax; he quits on plays" guy!

;)

That too. I even lobbied to keep Will Allen blaming the defense's problems on terrible coaching.

That too. I even lobbied to keep Will Allen blaming the defense's problems on terrible coaching.

I didn't think Will Allen was a bad player, he could run like the wind and despite

what many people think, was a good cover corner. He just couldn't catch a disease.

Fighting is popular. We'd have you, the fighter. me, the dumb one who agrees with everyone. Boohyah, the know it all. TCBvP the intelligent one. Lughead, the news junkie. Fish, another intelligent one. Nem, the Finn hater(his entire spot would be ways to get rid of Finn).

You do have a problem with me don't you?

Fighting is popular. We'd have you, the fighter. me, the dumb one who agrees with everyone. Boohyah, the know it all. TCBvP the intelligent one. Lughead, the news junkie. Fish, another intelligent one. Nem, the Finn hater(his entire spot would be ways to get rid of Finn)....Admiral Awesome, the handsome one.

fixed

I need to get a webcam. I can be the guy who sits back and watches you guys yell at each other about our beloved Giants until one of you says something that pisses me off and I vent for 15 minutes.

I need to get a webcam. I can be the guy who sits back and watches you guys yell at each other about our beloved Giants until one of you says something that pisses me off and I vent for 15 minutes.

Speaking of webcams, I had a cheap one that I donated. What webcam should I get.. any suggestions?

Most of the ones that we carry (RS) are the same as far as video quality goes, but there are 1 or 2 Logitech cameras that have a higher resolution still image. I like the Logitech cameras better than any other brand that we carry.

Most of the ones that we carry (RS) are the same as far as video quality goes, but there are 1 or 2 Logitech cameras that have a higher resolution still image. I like the Logitech cameras better than any other brand that we carry.

It's just that I've seen (online) webcams that go for $20 and some that go for a lot more like $90.

It's just that I've seen (online) webcams that go for $20 and some that go for a lot more like $90.

Honestly the most expensive one I've seen, that wasn't an internet security camera, was $60. The higher priced ones usually have a higher resolution for imaging or are supposed to be something special like a camera that instead of having a stand, it has a clip for the monitor of a laptop. Just look at the resolution of the webcam and make sure that it has a built-in microphone.