SportsWrath

It really sucks that

*SDMF*

The Jets have a "Jets extra point" Show on FSN and the G-men have nothing. I mean Giants online is ok,but with that moron of a VP of communications on it, I dont wanna watch sometimes. Anyone else feel me? :furious:

YEs does not have an offseason Giants show. They have Giants online which is unwatchable and they have Giants on DECK a kids TV show where Tiki reads kiddie stories. Nothing like the coverage SNY gives the Jets all year round.

SDMF is completely right. This has been on my mind for a while now. YES coverage of the gmen sucks. What do they have during the offseason? Nothing.

The shows that are on during the year suck too. This week in football is the only one worth watching.

Lets start a Youtube Giants talk show? All of us can get webcams and chat about the Giants in like a conference chat/video chat and post it on youtube.

I'm smart. :flex:

I'd be fighting with everyone, what good would that do?

I'd be fighting with everyone, what good would that do?

Fighting is popular. We'd have you, the fighter. me, the dumb one who agrees with everyone. Boohyah, the know it all. TCBvP the intelligent one. Lughead, the news junkie. Fish, another intelligent one. Nem, the Finn hater(his entire spot would be ways to get rid of Finn).

Fighting is popular. We'd have you, the fighter. me, the dumb one who agrees with everyone. Boohyah, the know it all. TCBvP the intelligent one. Lughead, the news junkie. Fish, another intelligent one. Nem, the Finn hater(his entire spot would be ways to get rid of Finn).

I think Nem would be more suited for the clown that does a dance between topics. :LMAO:

The Jets have a "Jets extra point" Show on FSN and the G-men have nothing. I mean Giants online is ok,but with that moron of a VP of communications on it, I dont wanna watch sometimes. Anyone else feel me? :furious:

I agree. That show is boring.

Lets start a Youtube Giants talk show? All of us can get webcams and chat about the Giants in like a conference chat/video chat and post it on youtube.

I'm smart. :flex:

:flex:

Can I be the "Eli Defender"? :rolleyes: