SportsWrath

::::::::::::::::::Late Breaking::::::::::::::::

Lughead

so, he'll teach him how to lead the league in butt slaps and help ups. i agree with mickeef. we have coaches, he doesn't need tiki's help. and who wants jacobs to lose his fire?

I recall Maurice Lucas from the NBA who played for the Knicks during the eighties. A pretty decent all around power forward who became known more as an enforcer (e.g. goon). When he first came to the Knicks one of his team mates reached down and over to help up an opponent. Lucas roared over and smacked his hand away and said "fuck him....how did he get down there....you put him there didn't you?....let one of his boys pick him up". He had one of the most intimidating glares in sports. You were not going to be singing Kum ba ya with old Maurice if you were playing against him. :LMAO:

Make oney? Tiki Barber .Make oney? Tiki Barber made almost 5 millio dollars last year alone. You dont thin the Giants offered him a crazy amount of money for another year? Your an idiot if you dont. He's gonna make more money in 1 year with his broadcasting than he did his first 5 as a Giant. Money is not an issue.

Come on, itll go deeper then that. The media will have suspicions and all year would write baseless articles and other crap. And then it'll get Coughlin tired of his job and force him to retire

wait a minute...

Keep talking Tiki :worshippy:

You you people really amaze me. When your the best damn player on the team and you dont get the ball, why not make some noise? What is your line of thinking?

Yeah, I understand. But why say TC worked him too much? Which one is it? He didn't get the ball enough or he got it too much?

Yeah, I understand. But why say TC worked him too much? Which one is it? He didn't get the ball enough or he got it too much?

I dunno. Gotta be a little bit of both I'd assume. But as far as practice goes, I can see practicing going 100% every practice is a little bit ridiculous, especilly for veterans like Barber or Strahan who have shown there dominance in the NFL. I cn see working guys like Morton, Jacobs, Tyree, Robins, Blackburn, Carter, Webster, Tuck, Torbor, and shit even Manning. Well especially Manning. People who have established themselves as starters dont need to go full pads for 16+ weeks in the NFL.

Back to the point of the thread.....

If Tiki can be a good coach, this is awesome. The thing about Jacobs is that he's very raw an emotional. If Tiki can get Jacobs to stay focused, he'll be a monster.

The Giants will not waste a, early draft pick on a RB, nor will they sign one in FA. I think they'll be content with Ward as a back up change of pace. If they kept signing Mike Cloud, you know they don't value the back up running back.

If anything, they'll draft a RB next year, when there is a better crop of back coming out.

Just like FA in baseball, teams get all hyped up about players because they are the only ones out there. The best RB's in the draft will be gone long before the Giants pick. Unless they plan on taking a "project" in the fourth/fifth round.

Tiki's a putz who tarnished his whole Giant career in the space of about five weeks. Good riddance. Tired of his whining.

C,mon mickeef, it aint that bad. You know Ive always respected your opinion, but he's far from a putz. Its better that he express any bad feelings he has now, rather than when he was playing. And he aint sayin anything we dont already know.