SportsWrath

BASEBALL FUCK YEAH

Exit 117

I'm pumped. It's almost here. I've watched SNY all day. Caribbean World Series. Mets' Home Run Highlight Show. Now a review of the season in stretches. I fucking love it.

baseball is the perfect spring and summer distraction as we wait in joyful hope for the coming of our nations new pastime, the NFL :unsure:

yeah and I made a countdown thread too and seems like everyone has ignored it so far.

To do list:

Wake up

Go to School

Go to Work

Eat Lunch

Back to Work

Ignore jranieli's countdown

Go Home

Go out

Keep ignoring jranieli's countdown

Sleep

I still think baseball > football. The longer season and more frequent games does it.

Spring time, Summer time, BBQ's, cold beer on the patio or the back porch, and the soft subtle sound of a bat cracking...

Hell yeah, I cant wait. :worshippy:

Spring time, Summer time, BBQ's, cold beer on the patio or the back porch, and the soft subtle sound of a bat cracking...

Hell yeah, I cant wait. :worshippy:

Amen, I hate winter so bad i wish global warming would just hurry the fuck up already.

Summer, 162 games in the regular season, watching the Rangers almost finish second in the division, rooting against the Yankees (hehe), B-B-Q's, women wearing less and less, car washing, beer drinking, dog kicking fun.

Winter, watching the Giants under achieve, women wearing 4 layers of cloths, car getting stuck in snow, driving around in a dirty car cause it's too cold to wash, dry skin, ball freezing misery.

Amen, I hate winter so bad i wish global warming would just hurry the fuck up already.

Summer, 162 games in the regular season, watching the Rangers almost finish second in the division, rooting against the Yankees (hehe), B-B-Q's, women wearing less and less, car washing, beer drinking, dog kicking fun.

Winter, watching the Giants under achieve, women wearing 4 layers of cloths, car getting stuck in snow, driving around in a dirty car cause it's too cold to wash, dry skin, ball freezing misery.

Don't forget just going to games with the perfect weather and smart, intelligent fans who know every one of the ballpark's special quirks and between inning songs. Just the experience at the park, actually seeing these things for real and experiencing that connection of 30-40,000 people all rooting for the same team to win. Can't do that in the cold. :TD: Unless it's October baseball :TU:

Don't forget just going to games with the perfect weather and smart, intelligent fans who know every one of the ballpark's special quirks and between inning songs. Just the experience at the park, actually seeing these things for real and experiencing that connection of 30-40,000 people all rooting for the same team to win. Can't do that in the cold. :TD: Unless it's October baseball :TU:

Problem is I've only been to one baseball game, last year Rangers @ Orioles and we were in the luxury boxes. And I wasn't exactly rooting for the same team as everyone else. <_<

But yeah, it was one of the single greatest days of my life, and the Rangers lost. Walking around Candem prior to the game was awesome, I mean I walked along the warehouse, the outfield stands, it was a Cathedral to baseball. My dream is to take a road trip to Texas and see the Rangers play in Ameriquest, maybe i can get Nem and Nesta to go with me. :rock:

Problem is I've only been to one baseball game, last year Rangers @ Orioles and we were in the luxury boxes. And I wasn't exactly rooting for the same team as everyone else. <_<

But yeah, it was one of the single greatest days of my life, and the Rangers lost. Walking around Candem prior to the game was awesome, I mean I walked along the warehouse, the outfield stands, it was a Cathedral to baseball. My dream is to take a road trip to Texas and see the Rangers play in Ameriquest, maybe i can get Nem and Nesta to go with me. :rock: