SportsWrath

Amani Toomer

TheGmen2192

i cant say he is for sure but i am 98% sure he will.....

I know i would hate to leave like he did i think he knows that this team can win the nfc east and he will be a big part of doing so

well lets hope so.. because when he went down we couldn't get a 3rd down conversion if or life depended on it...

giantsstadiuminside1.jpg

I hope he comes back or my Madden game will surely suffer.

Really? Bjac has always been a more productive runner than Tiki was for me, Plax actually gives a damn in Madden, Shockey can catch the damn ball, and Eli actually hits his receivers in the hands not the ground. Toomer is a great possession receiver but the Madden draft is pretty good at getting receivers you can quickly develop.

That and once Moss gets into the open field he is near-unstoppable. If you see him get past the corner covering him toss it up. If he is covered by a LB ignore everyone else.

Really? Bjac has always been a more productive runner than Tiki was for me, Plax actually gives a damn in Madden, Shockey can catch the damn ball, and Eli actually hits his receivers in the hands not the ground. Toomer is a great possession receiver but the Madden draft is pretty good at getting receivers you can quickly develop.

That and once Moss gets into the open field he is near-unstoppable. If you see him get past the corner covering him toss it up. If he is covered by a LB ignore everyone else.

Jacobs fumbles a lot when I use him. I use a lot of 2 receiver sets to set up the play action. Works a lot against my friends, not so much against the computer. However, ever since Tecmo Bowl I'm still convinced the computer cheats.

Jacobs fumbles a lot when I use him. I use a lot of 2 receiver sets to set up the play action. Works a lot against my friends, not so much against the computer. However, ever since Tecmo Bowl I'm still convinced the computer cheats.

Tecmo Bowl was a great game. I loved it!

I used to piss everyone off when I used the Giants. Why?? Because LT was unstoppable on PATs and FG attempts. He was too fast to block and I'd always tackle the holder before they got the kick off.

He was also the only guy who had a chance of chasing down Eric Dickerson.

When Toomer went down Elis numbers tanked. He was the only receiver with sure hands who would run his route.

while i agree to a certain extent, i feel that luke's injury had a much bigger effect on eli's play. he was having a very solid season before he went down. i do remember amani saying that he is "definitely" coming back in an interview i read, i just hope he comes back strong.

lubeck that video brought me back like 18 years ago man...absolutely hysterical!!!

San Fran was obviously the best team. They had pass plays that you could actually pass on even when the computer picked the play you called, and Lott was a beast on D.

Of course if you called the right play you could do this:

Is that Bo Jackson? Bo knows football.

I agree Lukes going down didn't help either. It was definetaly a combination of the two. Luke was having a good season and had the false starts in check. He was finally looking like the player we wanted from that first round pick. And Eli was confident in the pocket, willing to stay in there and keep his mechanics in line.

When Luke went down and that old slow fucking retard Whitfield came in and he was more interested in bopping someone rather than protecting Eli, Eli took a lot of hits from behind. I don't care what quarterback you are talking about, getting beat up every game is going to wear down a QB.

Oh and that is Bo.

San Fran was obviously the best team. They had pass plays that you could actually pass on even when the computer picked the play you called, and Lott was a beast on D.

Of course if you called the right play you could do this:

That has got to be the best hurry up offence that I have ever seen :clap::LMAO:

I agree Lukes going down didn't help either. It was definetaly a combination of the two. Luke was having a good season and had the false starts in check. He was finally looking like the player we wanted from that first round pick. And Eli was confident in the pocket, willing to stay in there and keep his mechanics in line.

When Luke went down and that old slow fucking retard Whitfield came in and he was more interested in bopping someone rather than protecting Eli, Eli took a lot of hits from behind. I don't care what quarterback you are talking about, getting beat up every game is going to wear down a QB.

Oh and that is Bo.

That seems to be the attitude of most players in the league now. They'd rather make a big hit, than actually do their job. How many times have you seen a tackler just lower the shoulder instead of trying to wrap a guy up. Blockers do it too. <_<