SportsWrath

Game thread:Giants vs. Redskins

fishgutmartyr

Was watching and listening to the game....Gilfuck seemed to call a decent game....OCP looks real shaky back there in the pocket, not confident at all....and our defense is going to get cut to pieces in the playoffs. We are vulnerable to everything. Jesus I thought this kid was Doug Williams out there. He is good but our Swiss cheese defense made him look great. Pass the Pepto my man.

Was watching and listening to the game....Gilfuck seemed to call a decent game....OCP looks real shaky back there in the pocket, not confident at all....and our defense is going to get cut to pieces in the playoffs. We are vulnerable to everything. Jesus I thought this kid was Doug Williams out there. He is good but our Swiss cheese defense made him look great. Pass the Pepto my man.

21/31 for 220 is a great game for young QB.

LMAO A running play with the game in hand!!!! You've seen it all now, Giant fans. :confused:

I didnt like the last 2 plays they should of had jacobs bulldoze it in for a score.

this tells me the coaching staff doesnt know how to inspire the team

yeah thats good enough we will leave points on the field . no big deal ........ :TD:

come on punch them(redskins) in the mouth and get (the team) pumped up for next week dont say well ("that will do pig that will do"-babe pig in the city) they cry the team dont finish games how about the coaches? Why don't they let them fininsh games with Authority not with a purse in their hand. I could see if they were out of a chip shot field goal range

now coughlin is giving his speach :puke:

I hope next year we can call him couch coughlin (cause thats where he will hopefully be watching the Giants next year) instead of coach coughlin

I didnt like the last 2 plays they should of had jacobs bulldoze it in for a score.

this tells me the coaching staff doesnt know how to inspire the team

yeah thats good enough we will leave points on the field . no big deal ........ :TD:

come on punch them(redskins) in the mouth and get (the team) pumped up for next week dont say well ("that will do pig that will do"-babe pig in the city) they cry the team dont finish games how about the coaches? Why don't they let them fininsh games with Authority not with a purse in their hand. I could see if they were out of a chip shot field goal range

now coughlin is giving his speach :puke:

I hope next year we can call him couch coughlin (cause thats where he will hopefully be watching the Giants next year) instead of coach coughlin

Personally, I would have liked to see Tiki pound it in from the one with 0 seconds on the clock...though it is bad football, he's right.