SportsWrath

A win in and scenario next week?

xxi-xxv

A phone conversation I want next Sunday night.

"Hello Charlie, His this is JOhn Mara, how you doing?" "Great John, how was your holiday", "Well Charlie, I have my health, but sadly my familys football team does not, that is why I am calling". "First off I want to say good luck in your bowl game, what you have done with that Quinn ki is wonderful and I also want to ask you if at some point next week we could maybe meet to discuss the possibility of you coming here to coach our football team?". "I will call you next week John, thanks for calling".

"Hello Charlie, His this is JOhn Mara, how you doing?" "Great John, how was your holiday", "Well Charlie, I have my health, but sadly my familys football team does not, that is why I am calling". "First off I want to say good luck in your bowl game, what you have done with that Quinn ki is wonderful and I also want to ask you if at some point next week we could maybe meet to discuss the possibility of you coming here to coach our football team?". "I will call you next week John, thanks for calling".

Forgive me.. but Charlie who?

phone conversation I want next Sunday night.

Exactly, pay Notre Dame out the asshole to get that guy.

He or Lovie Smith the team should have hired.

I truly believe the Giants didn`t hire Smith because he was black.

Exactly, pay Notre Dame out the asshole to get that guy.

He or Lovie Smith the team should have hired.

I truly believe the Giants didn`t hire Smith because he was black.

Well...he might have helped his chances if went to a couple of Masses and/or coached at BC. :LMAO:

Don't you mean tonight?

Fox, Smith, Peyton, Weiss....and a dozen other names could have done far more with this bunch than this asshole. In fact the only Giants coach that I think would have a clue might be the TE coach...Mike Pope. But he is tainted by the spoor of Coughlin and his fucks.

How's this for a rumor: Bill Belichick has a clause in his contract that lets him test the market after this year.

And he hasn't been offered a contract... and he's PISSED about it.

Heard it on NFL radio two weeks ago. I'd flip out if we got him somehow.

As far as win and in... I'm actually rooting against them next week, so the new GM will realize that Eli sucks, Shockey and Plax need to be packaged for a 1st or 2nd rounder and they cut the entire defensive secondary.