SportsWrath

offensive line

crackback

And now, as it looked like Eli, plax and shock were getting on the same page, the damn offensive line falls apart.

Yeah and we were "flying high" on defense and we get decimated. Will someone please dig up Hoffa and give him a decent burial somewhere.

And now, as it looked like Eli, plax and shock were getting on the same page, the damn offensive line falls apart.

Our offensive line played well enough to win--it's reasonable to ask your defense to play a little harder if you can't win after scoring 22 points. Considering that this is the first full game this configuration has played together, you really can't ask for much more.

Seriously, they were running up the middle on us--who's injured there?

Our offensive line played well enough to win--it's reasonable to ask your defense to play a little harder if you can't win after scoring 22 points. Considering that this is the first full game this configuration has played together, you really can't ask for much more.

no one.

but our touted defensive ends got zero pressure today. and osi is back to running 12 yards up the field passed the quarterback, again.

kiwi gets locked up too often.

The online did not play particularly bad, but i think the E-girls atlease showed Tim Lewis what happens when you rush four AND send a blitzer... What is the fucking point of a blitz that only rushes 4 and puts one of your D-linemen covering someone down field?

no one.

but our touted defensive ends got zero pressure today. and osi is back to running 12 yards up the field passed the quarterback, again.

kiwi gets locked up too often.

Yeah Osi is trying to play too much like that Sapp cat in TB instead of playing the run...and Kiwi is still a kid who can be fooled and tied up with ticky tack bullshit.

The online did not play particularly bad, but i think the E-girls atlease showed Tim Lewis what happens when you rush four AND send a blitzer... What is the fucking point of a blitz that only rushes 4 and puts one of your D-linemen covering someone down field?

He is still running that lame ass zone blitz that went out of style lets say about 5 years ago.

I think we're just used to seeing Osi as the 2nd DE on the other side of Strahan which takes 2-3 blockers almost every play. Now Osi is getting the double team and Kiwi is getting caught up with the tackle and sometimes a running back.

The future without Stra looks more grim than without Tiki...

I'm pretty sure we lined up on D with 9 players. I don't think any of the D tackles dressed for the game, cuz I didn't see any out there. Unless they were the guys on there backs as the eagles running backs go for 8-12 yards, up the middle, on first down.

I'm pretty sure we lined up on D with 9 players. I don't think any of the D tackles dressed for the game, cuz I didn't see any out there. Unless they were the guys on there backs as the eagles running backs go for 8-12 yards, up the middle, on first down.

I spit up my coffee laughing at this one. Those mothers were on their backs so much I thought they were reincarnated Vietnamese hooch whores.