SportsWrath

Get Jeff Garcia

Now is the time to revenge the ghosts of San Frans past....no more visions of last minute FG's that never were. Now is the time to crush the football life out of Jeff Garcia and his Egals. We can not give in to the "Backup Quarterback Syndrome"; as the G-men just accomplished against Weiner....they are backups for one reason. They are not good enough to be starters. So bring it on home boys and crush those E-gals.

Now is the time to revenge the ghosts of San Frans past....no more visions of last minute FG's that never were. Now is the time to crush the football life out of Jeff Garcia and his Egals. We can not give in to the "Backup Quarterback Syndrome"; as the G-men just accomplished against Weiner....they are backups for one reason. They are not good enough to be starters. So bring it on home boys and crush those E-gals.

This asshole is 3-0 against us I think...

This asshole is 3-0 against us I think...

Yeah....he must have pixie or better yet San Fran fairy dust blowing out of his ass. All I know is that we have to contain this fuck and blitz him in a controlled fashion...because if he rolls out he is better than Steve fucking Young.

Yeah....he must have pixie or better yet San Fran fairy dust blowing out of his ass. All I know is that we have to contain this fuck and blitz him in a controlled fashion...because if he rolls out he is better than Steve fucking Young.

Giants need to duplicate the SAME plan that contained Vick. Albiet Giants are minus Strahan...Osi, Robbins etc did a great job back then. The thing about Garcia his he looks to throw on the run whereas Vick sees the first WR covered, Vick wont throw...he takes off! But the Giants know and we do too that the Eagles are a passing team.

Garcia doesn't worry me too much...it's that Westbrook catt! :brooding: :furious:

I have a great deal of respect for Garcia. The guy is talented and the only reason he's a back up in Philly is because they have another guy named Donovan. It's not in my nature to hate or disrespect opponents. They're supposed to play hard and win for their teams.

Nevertheless, it's a very important game for us... we win here and we're pretty much assured a playoff spot. It's up to our coaches to plan for Garcia and beat the eagles.

(Go Eagles :ph34r: )

I hate him, not only because he was a 49er QB, looks like he has Downs Syndrom, and is now and Eagle

To show he wasnt gay This is the girl he got as a beard

301.jpg

412.jpg

306.jpg

Even a gay guy would be turned on by her....

The thing that makes me confiedent he will not have a big game scrableing is OSI and Kiwi are in this game. Romo was able to roll out away from Kiwi everytime, Garcia will not be so lucky. Plus any blitzers from the secondary will not have a problem finishing their tackles on his little ass

I hate him, not only because he was a 49er QB, looks like he has Downs Syndrom, and is now and Eagle

412.jpg

The thing that makes me confident he will not have a big game scrambling is OSI and Kiwi are in this game. Romo was able to roll out away from Kiwi everytime, Garcia will not be so lucky.

Ahhhhh....that girl of his is too skinny :P . And like you said it's all show. Garcia is gay...T.O. is Gay. Why? Because T.O. got mad that Jeffie turned him down in SF, that's why T.O. threw Jeffie under the bus.

Ahhhhh....that girl of his is too skinny :P . And like you said it's all show. Garcia is gay...T.O. is Gay. Why? Because T.O. got mad that Jeffie turned him down in SF, that's why T.O. threw Jeffie under the bus.

:LMAO: your inside sources told you all this?

Hey man once I get that diaper off of her .... I ain't worrying about counting her ribs....I will just give her a protein supplement of good old nutbutter to help her gain some weight. And he is a career backup...he shows flashes of game playing ability for a few games then opposing defenses figure out his crap and he bombs. At first the 69'ers thought they had their youthful ward Dick Grayson type heir apparent in Garcia. He was going to replace Bruce Wayne (Steve Young) and take off right where he left....but he did not because his talent level was not as good. I think a lot of perceptions of him (especially Giants' Fans) are colored by what he has done to us in the past. The Trey Junkin Bowl as the prime example. But we have to remember that we always do poorly against backups....we almost always make them look like the Second Coming of Unitas or Staubach. Keep this fucker contained and I think we have him.

301.jpg

412.jpg

306.jpg

Even a gay guy would be turned on by her....

The thing that makes me confiedent he will not have a big game scrableing is OSI and Kiwi are in this game. Romo was able to roll out away from Kiwi everytime, Garcia will not be so lucky. Plus any blitzers from the secondary will not have a problem finishing their tackles on his little ass

She has a nice rack....and even though that ass is small and skinny, I could still bounce on it big time. Just have to get treatment for thigh bruises afterward...but such is the price of being a guy. :LMAO:

Yeah T.O. looks very similar to Carl Lewis (maybe they are cousins or something); another built up muscular dude who seemed to have no use for women who do not look like Grace Jones ... who might be a post-op Crying Game. :P

Yeah T.O. looks very similar to Carl Lewis (maybe they are cousins or something); another built up muscular dude who seemed to have no use for women who do not look like Grace Jones ... who might be a post-op Crying Game. :P

:LMAO:

*I just wasn't crisp out there* (in my Jeff Garcia voice after losing to Tampa Bay...5 yrs ago.)

Hey she may be skinny but I'd still hit datt.

DT39%20-%20Carmella%20DeCesare%20-%2005.04.2006..jpg

G126671.jpg

*I just wasn't crisp out there* (in my Jeff Garcia voice after losing to Tampa Bay...5 yrs ago.)

G126671.jpg

Any dude that got between me and this long legged hen would be in trouble....and that back seat was made for two....I can see her heels and toes touching the ceiling right now! :P

G126671.jpg

Hey Randoff what he really said ...."I just wasn't cwisp out there"...you left out the lisp. :LMAO:

Hey Randoff what he really said ...."I just wasn't cwisp out there"...you left out the lisp. :LMAO:

*...were tweating this game as a must win game, we just can't say "we can lose to the Giants and still make the playoffs"...*

Jeff Garcia response after being asked the importance of the next game with the Giants.

I just wish we could run the ball to the left side again. Ever since Luke went down that has been missing. Really hurts us in the ball control / top game. Best way to stymie the pigeons is to keep there week little dink dunk game off the field. This is a middle of the road run defese. Witfield needs to step up this week.

I just wish we could run the ball to the left side again. Ever since Luke went down that has been missing. Really hurts us in the ball control / top game. Best way to stymie the pigeons is to keep there week little dink dunk game off the field. This is a middle of the road run defese. Witfield needs to step up this week.

You're right ever since "The Human False Start" went down running to the left, which was our bread 'n butter has not been an option. Maybe Whitfield can pull some of his old man tricks out there (where are you Conrad Dobler?) other than head butting that is ... so we can get that run game going again.