SportsWrath

Carolina Game is huge!

dyinghard

If the Giants can win this game they almost assure themselves a playoff spot. They have the head to head tie breaker with two out of the threee teams currently at 6-6. They need to win this game, which is plainly obvious, for a couple of reasons. They need to atone for the disaster last year, and for the disaster that has become the past four weeks. They need to prove to themselves that they can win when they truly must win. The past few games have been "must win" but they are really running out of games and scenarios. The other teams in the division have cooperated enough to llow for the opportunity for the Giants to still be standing. Cna the coaches draw enough from their players to get crucial win and step into the playoffs riding a high of retutrning players and wins? If so, they can be the Steelers of this year. This week is the season.

If the Giants can win this game they almost assure themselves a playoff spot. They have the head to head tie breaker with two out of the threee teams currently at 6-6. They need to win this game, which is plainly obvious, for a couple of reasons. They need to atone for the disaster last year, and for the disaster that has become the past four weeks. They need to prove to themselves that they can win when they truly must win. The past few games have been "must win" but they are really running out of games and scenarios. The other teams in the division have cooperated enough to llow for the opportunity for the Giants to still be standing. Cna the coaches draw enough from their players to get crucial win and step into the playoffs riding a high of retutrning players and wins? If so, they can be the Steelers of this year. This week is the season.

I will be there so you look for me on TV ok? :TU:

If the Giants can win this game they almost assure themselves a playoff spot. They need to win this game, which is plainly obvious, for a couple of reasons. They need to atone for the disaster last year, Cna the coaches draw enough from their players to get crucial win and step into the playoffs riding a high of retutrning players and wins? If so, they can be the Steelers of this year. This week is the season.

Oh boy! :(

Pressure to win = Loss for the Giants.

Somehow someway this Giants team will find a way to lose a nailbiter. Let's see: we've had INTs by Kiwa then he fum bled momentum away. Plaxico 'personal fouls', TC playcalling, Eli bad throws, Blown tackles, blown coverages (see #47, 23, and 28). What's left for this team to go wrong? :huh::confused:

I love these Giants BUT the only games the Giants will win is Washington and Philadelphia. Carolina is plenty pissed for losing against the Eagles and the G unit team confidence has been cracked!

Oh boy! :(

Pressure to win = Loss for the Giants.

Somehow someway this Giants team will find a way to lose a nailbiter. Let's see: we've had INTs by Kiwa then he fum bled momentum away. Plaxico 'personal fouls', TC playcalling, Eli bad throws, Blown tackles, blown coverages (see #47, 23, and 28). What's left for this team to go wrong? :huh::confused:

I love these Giants BUT the only games the Giants will win is Washington and Philadelphia. Carolina is plenty pissed for losing against the Eagles and the G unit team confidence has been cracked!

Nothing is lef. And that's why we will win especially with Leon, I mean Strahan, back in the line up.

Nothing is lef. And that's why we will win especially with Leon, I mean Strahan, back in the line up.

Don't forget Tiki's 'sore thumb' (BTW it's a broken thumb) and Tiki's back to fumbling again. Which means TC will be scared to use him. Tiki gets 15 carries, Jacobs 5-7 carries and "Chuck and Pray" is back in the playbook.

Eli gets concussed from a vicious hit by Peppers. Peppers blows past Bobby W. (Pettigoat's replacement). No Eli and TC is soooo confused he wont know WHO to put in: Tim Hasslebeck or Jared. :confused:

This is the kind of bad luck that happens to these Giants EVERY year!

HUGE! So was the Cowboys game, and the Titans game, and the Bears game, and the Jaguars game. All HUGE games and all losses. Give me a break. Now this is a HUGE game. If they lose this game, maybe they should stop playing football and do some BALLIN.

Big Game...Big Loss...

The Giants haven't won a big game all year. They're gutless.

I believe we have by far the toughest schedule and it doesn't get easier either. Saints, Panthers, Eagles.. no easy ones. We went 6-2 in our first games. We beat Philly, Atlanta, and Dallas. Those were huge wins. Some may consider the Texans, Bucs, and Skins easy.. but in this NFL, nothing is easy. The Titans just beat the colts. And jus to think we outplayed both the colts and the boys in our losses to them.

Sure we've had our share of fucks but we've had more than our share of injuries too. I remain optimistic.

HUGE! So was the Cowboys game, and the Titans game, and the Bears game, and the Jaguars game. All HUGE games and all losses. Give me a break. Now this is a HUGE game. If they lose this game, maybe they should stop playing football and do some BALLIN.

The Giants must win game has already come and gone. It's not going to be a playoff year.