SportsWrath

ESPN's QB Ranks

uconngiants

Rankings

Eli moved up from 16 to 9

discuss....

It's hard to tell. You can shuffle the top 12 QBs on that list and it still would make sense. I'd take my chances with Eli anyday. And congrats to the Chargers for Phillip Rivers. They sure did their homework.

It's hard to tell. You can shuffle the top 12 QBs on that list and it still would make sense. I'd take my chances with Eli anyday. And congrats to the Chargers for Phillip Rivers. They sure did their homework.

I still say Eli is best of the lot, he has all of the tools, he has the nfl arm, he has football sense. The chargers and about 95% of all the other nfl teams wanted him. All Eli lacks is top flight receivers that can make the hard catch, and hustle every play.

Yeah and the next bad game he has he'll be ranked 20th. Bottom line we all know Eli has the talent, all he has to do is stay consistant. When he has reliable WR options we'll all see him do better. Hopefully Amani comes back healthy next year and Moss becomes what we thik he can. i think Plax is learning he won't get away with being TO or Randy Moss on this team, he knows he'l be called on it and i think we're starting to see him turning a page and becoming a better WR.

Yeah and the next bad game he has he'll be ranked 20th. Bottom line we all know Eli has the talent, all he has to do is stay consistant. When he has reliable WR options we'll all see him do better. Hopefully Amani comes back healthy next year and Moss becomes what we thik he can. i think Plax is learning he won't get away with being TO or Randy Moss on this team, he knows he'l be called on it and i think we're starting to see him turning a page and becoming a better WR.

Our patience is wearing thin on him. He better turn it around.

Our patience is wearing thin on him. He better turn it around.

I really liked what I saw the other night. He played with a sense of urgency, I thought. He wasn't just going through the motions. He was moving in the pocket, sliding away from trouble and making the right decisions. The first time I saw him play this way was in San Diego last year.

I really liked what I saw the other night. He played with a sense of urgency, I thought. He wasn't just going through the motions. He was moving in the pocket, sliding away from trouble and making the right decisions. The first time I saw him play this way was in San Diego last year.

I was talking about Plax.

Eli I have patience for. And I agree, he played great. A couple of bad decisions here and there, but an unbelievable jump from the last month.

I was talking about Plax.

Eli I have patience for. And I agree, he played great. A couple of bad decisions here and there, but an unbelievable jump from the last month.

Whoops, sorry.

I read the post you responded to and assumed you meant Eli.

I'm done with Lax. I cannot stand him anymore. I have hated him since the Carolina game... Some people call him T.O. lite. Sorry, but T.O. always shows up to play, even if he does have alligator arms recently.

Whoops, sorry.

I read the post you responded to and assumed you meant Eli.

I'm done with Lax. I cannot stand him anymore. I have hated him since the Carolina game... Some people call him T.O. lite. Sorry, but T.O. always shows up to play, even if he does have alligator arms recently.

Plax showed effort on one play for the first time in his career when he put his head down for the first down. I liked that play by Plax.

Plax showed effort on one play for the first time in his career when he put his head down for the first down. I liked that play by Plax.

I wish Tyree would have done that on 3rd and 20. We never would have needed to go for it on 4th down.

*Well I didn't hear the whistle...* {monotone voice} - Plax's response to why he got a penalty on the 'block' on the Barber run.

Wow! Like IF he would have looked up and saw Tiki on the ground with 6 Dallas defenders on top of him... :confused:

*Well I didn't hear the whistle...* {monotone voice} - Plax's response to why he got a penalty on the 'block' on the Barber run.

Wow! Like IF he would have looked up and saw Tiki on the ground with 6 Dallas defenders on top of him... :confused:

I really hope the Giants move this guy in the offseason. He's tremendously talented, but he's just not worth it. He could be great if he gave a crap, but he doesn't, so he never will be...

I really hope the Giants move this guy in the offseason. He's tremendously talented, but he's just not worth it. He could be great if he gave a crap, but he doesn't, so he never will be...

The problem is that Burress thinks he's the second or third best WR in the league. When he is just barely the third best WR on the Giants. #1 Toomer, #2 Shockey).

I'm with u. Git rid of him.... :rock:

I wish Tyree would have done that on 3rd and 20. We never would have needed to go for it on 4th down.

He was never touched! We should've reviewed it. He rolled himself forward for a first down. Newman never touched him!

Either that or we should have no problem unloading him and brining in Randy Moss who, like TO, is looking for a new beginning.

He was never touched! We should've reviewed it. He rolled himself forward for a first down. Newman never touched him!

Hey Mr. Memory, his body was facing from where the ball had come from, and the ball was not past the line needed to gain. He kept rolling awkwardly toward the sideline, then his foot hit out of bounds bfore he thought to head upfield. The spot was correct.

He didn't go forward, he went out of bounds. He SHOULD HAVE been more aware of where he was and what the situation was... bad play by Tyree. Remember when Harrison duped the Broncos in that playoff game a few years ago, rolling on the ground, then popping up and streaking for the end zone? Now that's awareness!

Plax can't hear whistles and Kiwi is hearing gohst whistles. :LMAO: