SportsWrath

Personal Foul

GorillaNJ

I just didnt want to feel left out since it seemded as if every Giant was getting one called on them.... i wanted one too :TD:

The crack back the the out of bounds flags were 100% bullshit

Even the Broke Backs are still looking for that crackback. :P

So they didn't go over 100 because they had let Dallas get within distance to the goal that the yardage was cut short, wonderful.

to be honest, i dont know the exact figure and it might very well be over 100, but the penalty was close enought ot he end zone where they called it half the distance to the goal and not 15 yards so im just estimating

Whitfield penalty was completely stupid.

Oh yeah, David Dhiel, stop commiting false start penalty! Thanks!!! :TU:

<_<

That was the infamous BOP he was talking about last year. Yeah, great move dumbass, headbutt someone after the play is over.

Time for grandpa to take a seat.

to be honest, i dont know the exact figure and it might very well be over 100, but the penalty was close enought ot he end zone where they called it half the distance to the goal and not 15 yards so im just estimating

9-94 according to NFL.com

That was the infamous BOP he was talking about last year. Yeah, great move dumbass, headbutt someone after the play is over.

Time for grandpa to take a seat.

And let Whimper play? Umm, that's a scary thought. :cwy:

No move Diehl over to RT, McKenzie to LT, and Seubert to LG. Or some combination that gets Grandpa off the field. Obviously Whimper isn't a candidate. I'm not a dumbass.

Yeah, that's what I meant too. Yeah, that's it. :brooding:

The only thing I can say is, the Giants don't have homefield advantage. These asshole refs suck. The non call on Shockey. the crackback and the out of bounds hit were all bullshit. Also tiki was leg whipped for a tackle with no call, it was clear as day. Shockey gets held on almost every play. Why do we have to play against the 12th man in our own fucking house every other week?

The only thing I can say is, the Giants don't have homefield advantage. These asshole refs suck. The non call on Shockey. the crackback and the out of bounds hit were all bullshit. Also tiki was leg whipped for a tackle with no call, it was clear as day. Shockey gets held on almost every play. Why do we have to play against the 12th man in our own fucking house every other week?

Yeah, I saw that kick tackle by Spear that wasn't call.