SportsWrath

Lets just lose out.

so-cal dub

weiss, fisher, ferentz, whoever. coughlin sucks and it'sin our long term interests to go 6-10 and have a new staff than to go 8-8 and get embarassed in the poayoffs and have tom get an extension

Agree with you 100%....but the way the NFL is these days...these "Giants" have a solid chance at the playoffs. I would eat this year with a knife and fork if I knew a real NFL caliber coach was there with some solid play calling. I have eaten enough years to last a few life times...so one more year of agony would be okay if it launches us into some brilliance.

How do you pass 2 out of 3 plays inside the 5 on consecutive drives? :furious:

We were saying the same things in the game day thread. Criminal just criminal. But hey The Prostitute is sure happy... his former John's give him an excuse for a QB change and they hand him a win with lousy play calling. He is laughing out of his ass. When he retires hopefully he will go to the Hall as a Patriot. That Son of Bitch has done more negative things to the team that catapulted him to fame than any other former coach including Lombardi, Landry....others who are legion.

How do you pass 2 out of 3 plays inside the 5 on consecutive drives? :furious:

How do you call a timeout with 1+ minutes and your 1st and goal?

God dammit I hate that fucking head coach, that fucking offensive coordinator, and that fucking defensive coordinator! They've take a good team and destroyed it week after week. I will not the playoff game we are in, if we get there. We're gonna be shitted on all over the field on defense.

Agree with you 100%....but the way the NFL is these days...these "Giants" have a solid chance at the playoffs. I would eat this year with a knife and fork if I knew a real NFL caliber coach was there with some solid play calling. I have eaten enough years to last a few life times...so one more year of agony would be okay if it launches us into some brilliance.

the giants have a very good shot at the playoffs. the sixth spot can easily be had with an 8-8 record. and that worries me cuz these stupid owners are looking for any excuse to keep coughlin. i'd rather have a higher draft pick and a new coaching staff then a 1st round exit and an extension for coughlin

Do the Giants play the Saints? If so, Brees will crack the record that day on these G men!

Get ready for NFL Replay....on Wendsday (Giants/Cowboys) for those of you that have Directv.

They sure do, and I'm sure Colston will be health.