SportsWrath

Bring back Fassel to consult on the offense?

fringe

I have the game on tape and it's a bullshit call trust me.

However, even though it would have changed the game, the chances of us winning that superbowl were slim to none. You have to give it to the Ravens D, they were insane and we simply couldn't move the ball on them. Nobody would have beaten them that year.

Yeah I think you are right....along with Collins' case of happy feet back there....he was hearing footsteps in the locker room for Christ's sake. And what was interesting about that game was that Fassell attempted to adjust the game plan...but Collins' poor decisions and outright fear caused a rout. Fassell's strength is in getting the most out of QB's. Bring him on as a consultant.

Having Fassel serve as an offensive consultant sounds like a good idea to me. HuffHole could not run a H.S. offense. Kind of ironic Billick uses this whole friendship thing to psych out Fassell in the SuperBowl...then he throws him under a truck as a scapegoat for all that ails the Ravens. With friends like him.....

Billick is a scumbucket. And he gets way too much credit for that team, Ozzie Newsome is drafting those players down there, and getting Mcnair in there this year was a good move..... by Ozzie Newsome.

Having Fassel serve as an offensive consultant sounds like a good idea to me. HuffHole could not run a H.S. offense. Kind of ironic Billick uses this whole friendship thing to psych out Fassell in the SuperBowl...then he throws him under a truck as a scapegoat for all that ails the Ravens. With friends like him.....

If I saw Billick walking the streets of Manhattan, I`d Pimp Slap him. He is a prick

and always will be.

Yeah I think you are right....along with Collins' case of happy feet back there....he was hearing footsteps in the locker room for Christ's sake. And what was interesting about that game was that Fassell attempted to adjust the game plan...but Collins' poor decisions and outright fear caused a rout. Fassell's strength is in getting the most out of QB's. Bring him on as a consultant.

Yep, Collins picked a bad day to have a shitty game that's for sure, especially considering how he pcked the Vikes apart.

Billick is a scumbucket. And he gets way too much credit for that team, Ozzie Newsome is drafting those players down there, and getting Mcnair in there this year was a good move..... by Ozzie Newsome.

I forgot Oz was the general manager...he does pull some rabbits out of the hat. And it never costs him a whole lot of money.

Fassel did oh so well with Collins and Boller. Not sold he'll do anything to help Eli.

Fassel's course has been run. Let it be.

collins threw for 4,000 yards under fassel and went to the superbowl. he threw 5 TDs in an NFC championship game. what did he do immediately before he was a giant? what'd he do immediately afterwards as a raider and titan?

Fassel did oh so well with Collins and Boller. Not sold he'll do anything to help Eli.

Fassel's course has been run. Let it be.

Collins was much better under Fassel then his previous stops.

I think the Arizona job is a good job for Fassel to push for, he can't do any worse then Denny Green.

Collins was much better under Fassel then his previous stops.

I think the Arizona job is a good job for Fassel to push for, he can't do any worse then Denny Green.

The Cardinals are a cursed franchise...maybe if there was no LT Neil Lomax would have developed into a top flight quarterback. But seeing LT in his prime lined up against you 2 games a year is enough to mess with anyone's career. :P