SportsWrath

New GMB quickly degenorating to what it used to be

smugiant2008

since the board reopened there has been a rash of mouth diarrhea and the return of the "Fab 4" as well as numerous other mindless retards.... for example the entire front page was riddled with Phillip Rivers bullshit.... now i agree it is fair to make the argument that it was a better trade for them because of the extra picks they got... (although i hate the argument that we could have had merriman, because knowing us we would have taken a D linemen or a cornerback) but its just ridiculous people anointing Rivers a future hall of famer after only 9 games and saying that Eli is trash.... I remember the days when this same argument was had about Big Ben.... he had a great run... then reality hit when his running game and great defense went away and now he looks like a modern day drew bledsoe getting beaten up and turning the ball over....

Eli isnt perfect, Rivers isnt the messiah, Big Ben isnt Marino with rings..... lots of thing have to play out this season.... just think back a few weeks ago in the midst of our 5 game winning streak... there was no talk about this trash... then we lose a game and all of a sudden out organization is under fire from the media and its own fans... i mean its just a joke how fairweather some people are

since the board reopened there has been a rash of mouth diarrhea and the return of the "Fab 4" as well as numerous other mindless retards.... for example the entire front page was riddled with Phillip Rivers bullshit.... now i agree it is fair to make the argument that it was a better trade for them because of the extra picks they got... (although i hate the argument that we could have had merriman, because knowing us we would have taken a D linemen or a cornerback) but its just ridiculous people anointing Rivers a future hall of famer after only 9 games and saying that Eli is trash.... I remember the days when this same argument was had about Big Ben.... he had a great run... then reality hit when his running game and great defense went away and now he looks like a modern day drew bledsoe getting beaten up and turning the ball over....

Eli isnt perfect, Rivers isnt the messiah, Big Ben isnt Marino with rings..... lots of thing have to play out this season.... just think back a few weeks ago in the midst of our 5 game winning streak... there was no talk about this trash... then we lose a game and all of a sudden out organization is under fire from the media and its own fans... i mean its just a joke how fairweather some people are

It's not people it's the fag four I see that have about 11 screen names on there right now. Was it coincidence that those jerkoffs where banned over and over again to the point of elimination, shortly there after the MB was killed by Trojans, to now where they run the place again?

Maybe maybe not...

I can't post there my screen name wont validate and I not going to re register. If I can't use my screen name fuck that place...

The majority of posts are nothing more then a haiku of trash.

The thing about the win streak is not that people didn't talk so much, it's just that it was easier to let the shortcomings go by. That being said, this most recent failure was extremely disappointing. But the GMB does suck big fat donkey balls. There are good posters over there, but there's not enough enforcement of trolling.

It's not people it's the fag four I see that have about 11 screen names on there right now. Was it coincidence that those jerkoffs where banned over and over again to the point of elimination, shortly there after the MB was killed by Trojans, to now where they run the place again?

Maybe maybe not...

I can't post there my screen name wont validate and I not going to re register. If I can't use my screen name fuck that place...

Whoa fella. You're giving way too much credit. No one over there is creative enough, nor knows the proper number of syllables required to write a Haiku.

I really liked the thread that was talking about trading draft picks to get Brady Quinn. I got my full daily allowance of irony in that one.

:LMAO:

And that is a good point, the FAG4 could very well have been the person/s attacking the board. They obviously live such a pathetic life to begin with, you really aren't decending to a new low crashing a board.

:LMAO:

And that is a good point, the FAG4 could very well have been the person/s attacking the board. They obviously live such a pathetic life to begin with, you really aren't decending to a new low crashing a board.

the sad thing is they have been waiting almost a year to be able to rejoin and when they have the opportunity too they each create like 20 screen names.... i think they have problems that go deeper than hating a football team

Maybe maybe not...

I agree, the idiots are back there and the whole new format sucks. My screen name won't validate and i too will not re register. Sad end to what was once a nice MB

yes , it is a disaster over at the Giants.com MB at the moment

lots and lots of the oldest and best posters have been fucked up and lost their accounts

and the new format is horrible and full of Lockharts

im really pissed off

UK

Yep..............I can't get my name back over there because I no longer have the E-mail address I signed up with.

I'm glad. The place is just pathetic, and the Mods don't give a fuck about improving it.