SportsWrath

Can we win without Strahan?

jranieli

This thread was supposed to be a joke but since I got some real talk in it, I will be serious. I think we are in serious trouble for next week against Chicago. I saw somewhere on BBI that Osi, Tuck and Madison will probably be out this comming week. We can survive with Tuck or Osi being out but if both out, that means we are starting Awasome. I am usually optimistic about this team but we are in trouble. Our shcedule does not get any easier from here. We have Jacksonville then Tennessee then home against Dallas.

This thread was supposed to be a joke but since I got some real talk in it, I will be serious. I think we are in serious trouble for next week against Chicago. I saw somewhere on BBI that Osi, Tuck and Madison will probably be out this comming week. We can survive with Tuck or Osi being out but if both out, that means we are starting Awasome. I am usually optimistic about this team but we are in trouble. Our shcedule does not get any easier from here. We have Jacksonville then Tennessee then home against Dallas.

All winnable games. Dallas is mentally torn as a team. Tennessee??? Nah! And Jax scares me a bit BUT who knows???

Madison will probably be in, and the Giants have more depth on D this year. And to me, the PRESSURE is on the Bears. Name a team that could have possibly gone 8 - 0 with TWO 6 turnover games. Bears O isn't alladat. Pressure is on the BEARS!

All winnable games. Dallas is mentally torn as a team. Tennessee??? Nah! And Jax scares me a bit BUT who knows???

Madison will probably be in, and the Giants have more depth on D this year. And to me, the PRESSURE is on the Bears. Name a team that could have possibly gone 8 - 0 with TWO 6 turnover games. Bears O isn't alladat. Pressure is on the BEARS!

Psssst.....I think he was kidding.

wins 1925-1991: ~429 (I did the addition in my head at 7 AM--I take no responsibility)

Yes, the giants can win without Strahan. Or did I misunderstand the question? :confused:

Other uninteresting irrelevent factoids:

The Giants have never lost outside of a stadium.

We remain undefeated on bye weeks.

We've never lost to a team whose name begins with an "X," although we have to share parking with a shopping center which will have the name "Xanadu." :mellow: How naming a shopping center "Xanadu" didn't spill the beans about McGreevey, I'll never know...I mean, come on, shopping mall? Olivia Newton-John reference? He may as well have hired a totally unqualified Israeli stud-muffin as the head of state homeland security...

We've remain undefeated against teams whose mascot is a rodent.

I didn't even have to look those last four up. Cower at my amazing statistical skills.

Here's some other GMB worthy topics to start...

Should we try to win against the Bears?

What kind of car does Feeley drive?

Can you sign my petition?

With Tiki retiring

We should trade for Reggie Bush

Is my head to big?

:LMAO:

Yeah, we can win without Strahan, but it'll be tough, very tough. We are slowly dwindling in the depth chart.

I don't think we should be hitting the panic buttons. We do have enough depth on our defense to weather this storm. Frankly, we're midway thru the season and I'm sure every team has its share of injuries. Besides, the Injuries to Osi, Tuck, and Short are minor..

I don't think we should be hitting the panic buttons. We do have enough depth on our defense to weather this storm. Frankly, we're midway thru the season and I'm sure every team has its share of injuries. Besides, the Injuries to Osi, Tuck, and Short are minor..

agreed , well said Nas