SportsWrath

Sinorice Moss

Iceman_NYG

What the fuck is up with this bum huh?

We spend a perfectly good draft pick so that this diminutive schmuck can sit and fart on the bench? What the fuck? Is this bum ever going to take the field and be a useful #3 as a small shifty speed guy, whom everybody seemed to be jerking off during training camp, or do we have to amputate his motherfucking leg because of a hamstring pull?

Huh? Whatsup with this dipshit? :brooding:

We spend a perfectly good draft pick so that this diminutive schmuck can sit and fart on the bench? What the fuck? Is this bum ever going to take the field and be a useful #3 as a small shifty speed guy, whom everybody seemed to be jerking off during training camp, or do we have to amputate his motherfucking leg because of a hamstring pull?

it's his quad but other than that I agree. We should release him now and cut are losses.

Guest MontyPython

He will be like having another first round draft choice next year. He promises to be exciting but I think he entered into Col Coughlins doghouse now.

He's pretty much ready, but we've needed that extra DL/LB the last game or so.

My guess is he'll be ready for the Bears game.

These small quick WRs are notorious for having these leg muscle problems though. I can't expect Moss to be a 16 game a year WR for his career.

He really is the replacement for Tim Carter!

Think of it this way. If we got Holmes, then Adrian Awasom would have been our starting DE against the Bucs. We would not have Kiwi.

And Holmes is a troublemaker too. I don't like him.

Troublemaker? More like wife beater...Nah, Jackson would have been a better pick for us.

I wanted Santonio Holmes...

No freaking way, not that good of a WR & there was no reason for us to grab him when Moss had roughly the same draft grade. Besides I think Kiwi has been working out pretty well for a guy that alot of us said "Huh?" about when we drafted him.

Think of it this way. If we got Holmes, then Adrian Awasom would have been our starting DE against the Bucs. We would not have Kiwi.

And Holmes is a troublemaker too. I don't like him.

And a fumble machine, 2'nd fumble of the year on kickoff returns earlier today.... that lead to a Denver TD.