SportsWrath

ESPN kills me

jerseygiantfan

They are such a bunch of bandwagon jumpers. Last week everybody from Around the Horn and PTI were bashing the Cowboys and now they are saying they're back. please give me a break. Cowboys didn't win.....the Panthers freakin lost. I've never seen so much ass kissing in my life. The G-men never get any love from those knuckle heads. well at least Tony said "I've never seen so many Cowboys kissing since Broke Back Mountain" HA!

Jawarski needs to be fed his own cock too. I felt better about him last week, but apparently he's on the Cowshits dick too...now. What a difference a week makes. If I'm not mistaken, we are 3-0 in the division and 1 1/2 up on PHILLY, not Dallas. I'm gonna get Corbett on this quick.

FUCK YOU JAWARSKI

Jawarski needs to be fed his own cock too. I felt better about him last week, but apparently he's on the Cowshits dick too...now. What a difference a week makes. If I'm not mistaken, we are 3-0 in the division and 1 1/2 up on PHILLY, not Dallas. I'm gonna get Corbett on this quick.

FUCK YOU JAWARSKI

I was just watching the same thing, how can JAWS say the Cowhores are the best team in the NFC East, when just last week the GIANTS kicked their asses all over the field. There was not one aspect of the game Dallas even competed with the Gmen in their own HOUSE!

What do you expect from an Eagle i guess :TD:

Jawarski is an ass. I heard him on Mike and Mike last week pretty much saying that Vick is the best quarterback in the league, and that he and Crumpler have figured out how to get in sync, and are going to continue to be dominant. How many years have those two been playing together again?

RJ can olny form an oppinion on the last game he saw. Worst bandwagon jumper out there imo.

Jaws on PTI.

"THe Eagles are not even close to done" Umm Jaws see that 6 game stretch that has Dallas, Washington and the Giants on the road and games vs the Panthers, Colts and Falcons?

"Of course the Giants are not a shoe in to win the NFC East, did you see what Tony Romo and the Cowboys did to the Panthers last night?" Umm Jaws, did you not participate in that oral sex fest for the Cowboys last MOnday night, you know the one where the Giants marched into Dallas and completely mauled the Boys? Are you not aware of the fact the Giants are 3-0 in the division while beating the two teams you cream in your pants for ON THE ROAD?

Jaws has too many LT hits to the head, its why he wears those gay glasses.

Everytime Jaworski closes his eyes, he sees a big blue 56 coming at him. everytime he wakes up, he feels LT pain in his back, his legs, his shoulders. Of course he hates the Giants.

Just think if he was on the set praising the Cows and the Eggs just to see LT standing right behind him... :LMAO:

no but it gets sickening after awhile. I think I'm going to send an email to PTI calling them out.

I think they should keep doing what they're doing. We play very well when not given props. Besides, watch them kiss our asses when the 8-0 (unimpressive) bears come to the 6-2 Giants.

I think they should keep doing what they're doing. We play very well when not given props. Besides, watch them kiss our asses when the 8-0 (unimpressive) bears come to the 6-2 Giants.

they will still have a hard time kissing the Giants Asses when the bears leave the meadowlands at 8-1

and why is that? why does the media hate us so HELL the Giants Practically MAde this league in the early years .

they will still have a hard time kissing the Giants Asses when the bears leave the meadowlands at 8-1

and why is that? why does the media hate us so HELL the Giants Practically MAde this league in the early years .

I don't know exactly why. One assumption is "NEW YORK"... but who cares what anyone says, I've been happy for 4 str8 weeks now... and counting.

the bears are pretty impressive.

Look at their schedule. Our 2 losses.. we could've beat the colts.. we manhandled them.. and we outplayed them.. we are better the seahawks.. hands down.. we fucked up early in that game but that's not reflective of who we are as a team. I think the Bears beat like 2 good teams, if you wanna call them that.... and rest.. blah.

What Denny Green said about them was right.. though he apologized the next day. He knew what the bears are and so do the Giants.

Look at their schedule. Our 2 losses.. we could've beat the colts.. we manhandled them.. and we outplayed them.. we are better the seahawks.. hands down.. we fucked up early in that game but that's not reflective of who we are as a team. I think the Bears beat like 2 good teams, if you wanna call them that.... and rest.. blah

i'm not saying the giants aren't, but the bears are impressive. have you watched a bears game besides Arizona, which was a fluke?

What Denny Green said about them was right.. though he apologized the next day. He knew what the bears are and so do the Giants.

:LMAO: Denny Green said "the bears are who we thought they are" what the hell does that mean? how can that be right or wrong?

i'm not saying the giants aren't, but the bears are impressive. have you watched a bears game besides Arizona, which was a fluke?

:LMAO: Denny Green said "the bears are who we thought they are" what the hell does that mean? how can that be right or wrong?

You maybe right. But I feel the Giants are better than Chicago. Given how brutal our schedule has been, we're doing alright.

Denny Green's comments were explained in his tone. He only came back the next day and change the subject. Look at what he said about the pre-season. Alluding that both teams' starters were on the field for 3 qtrs. Arizona had that game won.

regarding ESPN and their people kissing and sucking Cowgirls ass, and especially ROmo's lucky ass game. i heard so much of that crap , it was like they were all on the waiting list to suck romo's penis. year after year Giants make big news when we're getting killed. NOthing new nor anything were said when we're great. well at least ESPN ranked us pretty good.. i have to be realistic here, those who said the bears aren't good, you have to watch their defence and the way their offence is looking. pretty dam good if you ask me. i won't rank us higher than the Bears, but i have a strong feeling we can beat them.

regarding ESPN and their people kissing and sucking Cowgirls ass, and especially ROmo's lucky ass game. i heard so much of that crap , it was like they were all on the waiting list to suck romo's penis. year after year Giants make big news when we're getting killed. NOthing new nor anything were said when we're great. well at least ESPN ranked us pretty good.. i have to be realistic here, those who said the bears aren't good, you have to watch their defence and the way their offence is looking. pretty dam good if you ask me. i won't rank us higher than the Bears, but i have a strong feeling we can beat them.

I'm not saying the bears arn't any good.. just not as good as advertised. We'll find out next week.