SportsWrath

FOR ANYBODY WHO HAS A HARD TIME GETTING GIANTS GAMES ON TV

boohyah

buffering for like 10 minutes. I have a cable modem here... what's up w/ this thing.... I downloaded VLC and sopcast........any suggestions?

I couldn't even figure out how to download the VLC. Keeps telling me I need some thing to open the download, so fuck it! I'll just watch on the gamecast. :TD:

buffering for like 10 minutes. I have a cable modem here... what's up w/ this thing.... I downloaded VLC and sopcast........any suggestions?

pay attention to the second line of instructions. you have to paste that url into VLC. click file>open network stream

2 nights ago I watched college football on it and it was good. I don't get it.

It's not anyone's fault, including Sopcast. It's whoever is streaming the video. Shit happens. I had the player crash on me at least 15-20 times during the game, I just started it back up. Sure, it's a pain in the ass, but ya know what....it's better than no game at all. I'd be pissed if I paid for it, and considering someone, somewhere in the NY area took the time to even bother uploading a stream, I'm happy with it.

Nemesis, please remove the sticky or my name from the topic. This doesn't look good!! :ph34r:

No, leave it up. I checked yesterday for the Giants-Dallas game. (even though it was on tv) It was working fine. Sometimes it may not work, You just have to take the good with the bad. Still a great find - Thanks again boohyah.

-njg