SportsWrath

FOR ANYBODY WHO HAS A HARD TIME GETTING GIANTS GAMES ON TV

boohyah

It's working good for me.

BTW, it is nice to see the Egirls losing to Tennessee.. :LMAO:

Just turned on the local NY game; Jets giving it up to Chi-Town....pathetic. But the E-girls on their knees to the Titans doesn't get any better than this. :clap::LMAO:

Just turned on the local NY game; Jets giving it up to Chi-Town....pathetic. But the E-girls on their knees to the Titans doesn't get any better than this. :clap::LMAO:

Thats how the Bears win. It's sad. They win strictly on their opponents shooting themselves. Pennington rarely throws picks, and today he threw 2 in the redzone.

Thats how the Bears win. It's sad. They win strictly on their opponents shooting themselves. Pennington rarely throws picks, and today he threw 2 in the redzone.

But according to that great broadcast journalist...Troy "the Cowgirls are the Greatest Ever", you are looking at the 85' Bears redux. Its pathetic. The Bears are a good opportunistic team....but Great...not in my football universe. Anyway am watching the Colts - Cowgirls in Dallas; and Phil Simms is calling the game. A genuinely good broadcast with even handed announcing. Too bad Simms is CBS and not Fox....we would have the benefit of his good sports journalism. He is not a homer ... and when he gives insight into the Prostitute's (Parcells) mindset it is a an analyst and not as a disciple or shill. Truly impressive.

I actually got it to work after about 50 tries (literally).

But then it actually worked pretty well. :TU:

Unfortunately, users are at the mercy of whoever is streaming the broadcast. I believe Sopcast is the main server, but they count on the quality/reliability of the members streaming the video into their servers. It's annoying, but I'd rather put up with that, than not see the game at all.

This is a great find! Thanks for sharing this boohyah.

Can somebody tell me where the NY Metro channel is?

Give a PM to boohyah, and I'm sure he'll help you... btw WELCOME TO THE GREATEST NY GIANTS AND NY METS MESSAGE BOARD!!!!

Give a PM to boohyah, and I'm sure he'll help you... btw WELCOME TO THE GREATEST NY GIANTS AND NY METS MESSAGE BOARD!!!!

Plax, I'm not sure myself. I'm still trying to figure a lot of this out myself. Rik seems to be figuring it out a lot faster than I am.

It's not working. and I'm starting to think thats not a coincidence. :TD:

You have to download the VLC player...install it, then open up the stream with sopcast (you wont see or hear anything through sopcast) then open the VLC player. In the VLC player... Open File>paste the link you see on the MyP2P webpage and hit open and it should work. You have to keep the VLC and Sopcast player open at the same time for it to work.

It looks and sounds like absolute shit though.