SportsWrath

Yankee needs

Ditto

Except for finding a replacement for the aging Posada, I think we should stand pat, going with a pitching staff made up from our farm system. If we can get an ace, through trade or free agency, that would be great, but I wouldn’t bank on it.

I would also move Mussina to the pen since he seems unable to accomplish a strong finish.

RJ might do okay after his operation, but I wouldn't bank on that, either.

That would only leave 1B and Sheffield, but I don't know what's going to be available this off season.

Except for finding a replacement for the aging Posada, I think we should stand pat, going with a pitching staff made up from our farm system. If we can get an ace, through trade or free agency, that would be great, but I wouldn’t bank on it.

I would also move Mussina to the pen since he seems unable to accomplish a strong finish.

RJ might do okay after his operation, but I wouldn't bank on that, either.

That would only leave 1B and Sheffield, but I don't know what's going to be available this off season.

Mussina to the pen :LMAO: A guy who if his schedule is fucked with one bit gets way off kilter in a situation where he has to pitch at a minutes notice!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT! :LMAO:

I have no answers for this team. They've done a thorough job of fucking themselves. Too much money is tied up and Giambi (Mr. One-Dimensional) and Sheffield will be back. Randy Johnson will be here and we will expect a 6'10" man in his 40s after having surgery on his spine to pitch like it was 10 years ago. I was almost right in my preditcion for the Yankees at the beginning of 2006. I said they'll win 101 games and lose to a lesser team in the first round.

All we can do is expect the worst and hope (ugly word) for the best.

It's not that bad of a situation... I may even put Matsui on the market and see what you can get for him, than start Melky.

I definatly agree... Keep Melky (becuase it's going to be him or Matsui). Melky is 10X a better fielder, young, and will start to hit for power soon.

As clutch as Matsui is, if we could get great offers for him...DO IT.

I definatly agree... Keep Melky (becuase it's going to be him or Matsui). Melky is 10X a better fielder, young, and will start to hit for power soon.

Clutch? Matsui? When did this happen?

Clutch? Matsui? When did this happen?

His double against Boston si wha everyone is telling me is clutch. I too agree with you that I do not see how he can be called clutch for one thing that really just kept the rally going. He is no Posada or Jeter, I think Melky should start in left for the simple fact that he brings young blood and he is hungry to play.

Unless we pick up a Beltran somewhere, Melky will get plenty of playing time since Damon's legs can no longer take the strain every day,

I wouldn't be so quick to let Matsui go. He's a streak hitter, but he's an adequate fielder and a run producer. Who would we get for him, anyway. Pitching is what we need, and no one's going to give up any worth a Matsui.

Unless we pick up a Beltran somewhere, Melky will get plenty of playing time since Damon's legs can no longer take the strain every day,

I wouldn't be so quick to let Matsui go. He's a streak hitter, but he's an adequate fielder and a run producer. Who would we get for him, anyway. Pitching is what we need, and no one's going to give up any worth a Matsui.

Are you sure? I'm sure plenty of teams will be looking for a reliable left handed bat.

Are you sure? I'm sure plenty of teams will be looking for a reliable left handed bat.

Yeah, the Yankees and the Mets. Who would the Mets give up for him when they also need starting pitching?

Or how about this? We resign Shef, then trade him and Matsui for Wright so we can put A-Rod over at 1st. The Mets will get their lefty, and Shef can play third for them.

Where've you been, KSP?

Yeah, the Yankees and the Mets. Who would the Mets give up for him when they also need starting pitching?

Or how about this? We resign Shef, then trade him and Matsui for Wright so we can put A-Rod over at 1st. The Mets will get their lefty, and Shef can play third for them.

Where've you been, KSP?

Besides the pathetic attempt at a joke you made, the Mets don't need a lefty bat.

Where've you been, KSP?

Mind numbing :LMAO:

Who do you have replacing Floyd next year who can also play center in a pinch?

Our main problem was that we couldn't hit lefties because of how many we had. Chavez, Green, Delgado, Beltran having a .041 pt differential between lefties and righties, etc.

You REALLY shouldn't talk about the Mets, being as though you're a dipshit and all.

Where've you been, KSP?

So you think no other team in the majors would be looking for a player like Matsui at a reasonable price with a reasonable contract? I'd like to take you up on that one.