SportsWrath

Its official its Jim Edmonds

xxi-xxv

Every series when the Mets play another team I zone in on a player and decide I utterly hate them. In 88 it was Mickey Hatcher with the Dodgers, in 86 it was Mike Scott and later on Marty Barrett with the SOX. In 2000 it was of course Bonds and later Jeter, well this year the award goes to Jim Edmonds. Congrats douche bag, I hate your guts!

Every series when the Mets play another team I zone in on a player and decide I utterly hate them. In 88 it was Mickey Hatcher with the Dodgers, in 86 it was Mike Scott and later on Marty Barrett with the SOX. In 2000 it was of course Bonds and later Jeter, well this year the award goes to Jim Edmonds. Congrats douche bag, I hate your guts!

I hate Yadier Molina.

When he tryed to fuck up Dukes throw made me hate him. I hope he gets to face Mota so he can get hit with a 99 MPH FB.

Guy is a .220 hitter with little power and all of a sudden this post season he is Johnny Bench. I would love to see MOta stick one in his ear, Pujols too while were at it.

:confused:

How can you hate Jeter? That's like hating Santa Clause. :cwy:

:confused:

How can you hate Jeter? That's like hating Santa Clause. :cwy:

umm I am a Met fan, he was the 2000 WS MVP. Thats why.

I completelt respect him and after 6 years the hatred has worn off, but in game 4 200 WS after winning game 3 when he hit that leadoff homer to start the game I wanted to kick his ass. ;)

umm I am a Met fan, he was the 2000 WS MVP. Thats why.

I completelt respect him and after 6 years the hatred has worn off, but in game 4 200 WS after winning game 3 when he hit that leadoff homer to start the game I wanted to kick his ass. ;)

:brooding: :cwy:

Guy is a .220 hitter with little power and all of a sudden this post season he is Johnny Bench. I would love to see MOta stick one in his ear, Pujols too while were at it.

He is the best of all the Molina brothers, or will be when it is all said and done; but the Mets did what they needed to do so congrats on that.

:LMAO:

For me , it's Belliard. I just can't stand the way he's always licking his lips as if he just smoked crack in an alley somewhere.

Doesn't Jim Edmonds have the face of a 1930's comic book detective?

Maybe it's just me.

Him to. It's called a WALK, you fucking midget, you don't run full speed to first to rub it into the other teams face.

:LMAO: My girlfriend (who is a huge Mets fan btw :TU: ) HATES that. She always yells at the TV when he is "walked". I think he does that when it is a boarderline ball, just so the umpire won't call it if there is any doubt in his mind.

:LMAO: My girlfriend (who is a huge Mets fan btw :TU: ) HATES that. She always yells at the TV when he is "walked". I think he does that when it is a boarderline ball, just so the umpire won't call it if there is any doubt in his mind.

he does it because he is a pip squeak twirp who wants the media and tv guys to harp on his tough road to the majors. Its like he wants to remind everyone he had to work to get there. Its like dude we get it, you are 5 7, you have an arm like a girl, you were not drafted, but you work hard and have become a good little player. Take your walk to 1B, conserve your energy little man.

It's not even that, it's that he is everything wrong with baseball. He takes small ball to an extreme. Don't get me wrong, I like small ball, but he pisses me off to no end. I hate him more than I do any other non-Brave in baseball.