SportsWrath

Its official its Jim Edmonds

xxi-xxv

he does it because he is a pip squeak twirp who wants the media and tv guys to harp on his tough road to the majors. Its like he wants to remind everyone he had to work to get there. Its like dude we get it, you are 5 7, you have an arm like a girl, you were not drafted, but you work hard and have become a good little player. Take your walk to 1B, conserve your energy little man.

:LMAO::TU: :worshippy:

e does it because he is a pip squeak twirp who wants the media and tv guys to harp on his tough road to the majors. Its like he wants to remind everyone he had to work to get there. Its like dude we get it, you are 5 7, you have an arm like a girl, you were not drafted, but you work hard and have become a good little player. Take your walk to 1B, conserve your energy little man.

Pete Rose used to run to 1st base all the time.

Pete Rose used to run to 1st base all the time.

Well he is definitly no Pete Rose. He has to get a gambling habit to be compared to Rosey. I fucking hate Scott Sleazeo. Fucking red soul gay patch. Well too all the ladies who buy one of those triangle patches, I have another place I know of where you can put it. :TU:

Well he is definitly no Pete Rose. He has to get a gambling habit to be compared to Rosey. I fucking hate Scott Sleazeo. Fucking red soul gay patch. Well too all the ladies who buy one of those triangle patches, I have another place I know of where you can put it.

Me and my friend are going to Game 6, he told me he is wearing a blue soul patch

I refuse to go with him now.

:LMAO:

For me , it's Belliard. I just can't stand the way he's always licking his lips as if he just smoked crack in an alley somewhere.

Doesn't Jim Edmonds have the face of a 1930's comic book detective?

Maybe it's just me.

I read this the day you posted it and I swear that ugly mother fucker has hit 5th gear licking his lips since. Everytime the creepy dude is ot TV he's licking his lips!

So, in short, I have taken your side and now hate Belliard. He makes my stomach turn.