SportsWrath

Giants @ Falcons

Nas

Tiki looks just as good as ever.

I do not rember him looking this good before, he hits every hole and is never brought down by the first man.... i think Tiki is better then EVER! If he gets the ball in his hands 25+ times a game the Gmen will win more often then not!

Arrington won't be on the team next year. :TD:

So far, LaVar hasn't hurt us but he hasn't helped us. Really, he needs to start making plays. But, I have a feeling he'll starting making plays in the middle and late in the season...hopefully on into the playoffs.

#1 Fuck you defense for giving up another RECORD-SETTING play for the other team. Another stupid fucking notch on our belt as a FRANCHISE.

#2 Fuck you Eli for playing like shit IN A DOME.

#3 I love Tiki just a little more today

#4 We need another TD on our next drive.

:LMAO: Reading smalls halftime reports alwys give me a chuckle.

Feely certainly liked the dome, his leg was strong today on kickoffs.

So far, LaVar hasn't hurt us but he hasn't helped us. Really, he needs to start making plays. But, I have a feeling he'll starting making plays in the middle and late in the season...hopefully on into the playoffs.

I thought he played well agianst the run. But, umm, where's the pass rush? :confused:

I am honestly amazed at the way we played today. We looked bad in the beginning as so as the Falcons. We blitzed the hell out of Vick and played Giants football. Congrats to Cofield for his first sack. I loved the different formations and blitz packages. There were a few mistakes as in soft coverage by Webster and a few miss tackles but there really is no reason to complain. Dunn looked great in that run and I have a lot respect for him. We stopped the run as expected the held Vick to a little over 65 yards. Terrific, I cannot say more.

I am honestly amazed at the way we played today. We looked bad in the beginning as so as the Falcons. We blitzed the hell out of Vick and played Giants football. Congrats to Cofield for his first sack. I loved the different formations and blitz packages. There were a few mistakes as in soft coverage by Webster and a few miss tackles but there really is no reason to complain. Dunn looked great in that run and I have a lot respect for him. We stopped the run as expected the held Vick to a little over 65 yards. Terrific, I cannot say more.

Falcon rushing total is scew because of Dunn 90 yard run.

But thats why we brong himhere. To pass rush the QB.

Not necessarily. Yes Lavar is athletic enough to do that however not every play calls for a LB blitz. We're not a blitz happy defense like Philly is. We brought him here because he's a very capable LB.. period.

We played the way we're capable of playing. You know.. the defense we thought we'd have before the season. Dunn is a capable running back but if you take away his 90 yard run, he rushed for 56 yards.

I do not rember him looking this good before, he hits every hole and is never brought down by the first man.... i think Tiki is better then EVER! If he gets the ball in his hands 25+ times a game the Gmen will win more often then not!

Gorilla, I worship the breasts in your avatar. they make mongo salivate. Who the hell is that?