SportsWrath

Does this make Walter Thurmond III gay?

Treehugger

It's 'gangstah', hop sing.

speaking of hop sing,

there is this forum i belong to, its mainly a hiphop forum, i joined it years ago where it was how i learned how to find music online back when i didn't purchase it.

anyway, apparently there is a new rapper named hopsin, I know nothing about him but everytime i see a thread on him i post a picture of Hop Sing in it, confusing all the young rap fans. stupid but it amuses me.

speaking of hop sing,

there is this forum i belong to, its mainly a hiphop forum, i joined it years ago where it was how i learned how to find music online back when i didn't purchase it.

anyway, apparently there is a new rapper named hopsin, I know nothing about him but everytime i see a thread on him i post a picture of Hop Sing in it, confusing all the young rap fans. stupid but it amuses me.

:cheers: :LMAO:

Too bad... saw Philip Ahn... Master Ahn from Kung Fu... too bad like many Black and Latino actors relegated to comic relief stereotyped roles...

But I loved me some Bonanza as a boy...

Hell, I still tune in on the family cannel to see it. Funny how you forget and it's new again. yeah....it looks silly sometimes, but reminds me of the youth and how simple shit was back then. Always liked that big ass fireplace they had too.

Hell, I still tune in on the family cannel to see it. Funny how you forget and it's new again. yeah....it looks silly sometimes, but reminds me of the youth and how simple shit was back then. Always liked that big ass fireplace they had too.

Yup... ya should have been here when we did the nostalgia tour for TV shows and toys from our kids days back in the late 50's, 60's and early 70's; for all three parts of the Baby Boom... Makes me wanna be a kid again sometimes... :)

:laugh:Then again, we didn't have much choice of TV with only 3 freaking channels in those days. My old man had to watch his wrestling on Saturday mornings back then, if you walked in front of the TV when that shit was on.....he's come out of his chair raising hell at you. He'd shit today if he could see all this internet and smartphone shit we do. :rock:

:laugh:Then again, we didn't have much choice of TV with only 3 freaking channels in those days. My old man had to watch his wrestling on Saturday mornings back then, if you walked in front of the TV when that shit was on.....he's come out of his chair raising hell at you. He'd shit today if he could see all this internet and smartphone shit we do. :rock:

Word man... my Old Man was heavy into the Friday night fights; wrestling; Saturday College Football and Sunday NFL. When we had the one basement TV the weekends were a horror story. About the only family thing I remember watching with the Old Man was the 1968 Moon Landing... and the Heidi Game... :LMAO: and the latter was by accident when they switched off the Jets game for Heidi on NBC... :LMAO: