SportsWrath

Vereen out for the year with torn tricep

Mr. P

Sucks, and that completely explains the bad technique on the fumble. Tough guy, that has to hurt, wouldn't catch me out there with that injury.

I guess we're going to see what Darkwa can do. He looks like a decent player, but only replacement level.

Unfortunately Perkins had a late graduation and didn't join the team until he was already too far behind in the playbook. Basically a red shirt year.

Not a big fan of Rainey. Bad feeling, every time he touches the ball.

Damn.

Raiders cut Marcel Reece. He's a fullback which we don't have, he can run the ball, and I'm sure block better than any of our tight ends.

I don't know a ton about him but it sounds like we should kick the tires at least. Wasn't he a Pro Bowler too?

I think we are good with Darkwa, Perkins and Rainey. Jennings will be back very soon. No need to kick the tyres just yet I feel

JUST FUCKING THROW IT TO THE 3 ALL WORLD WRS WE HAVE!!!

Ben shoves the ball down Browns throat and we we pussy fart with fades to Rainey and underneath bullshit to Tye and crap. That pass to Shepard that got the helmet contact from Josh Bitchman.....OBJ was running free.....surefire TD. Yet we were busy underneath......it pisses me the fuck off.

That happened multiple times in the 4th where Norman was caught peeking inside. Seems the Redskins D knew the Giants weren't going deep and started playing the short routes more. Worked but a 3 WR go route would have been sure TD in the 4th. There is good reason Beckham was getting frustrated but he should have been talking it out with Manning and Sullivan instead of being a child.