SportsWrath

What's up with Sinorice Moss?

Treehugger

Right tough guy.

:P

Long story but the doctor in the ER told me not to do anything for 3 weeks. EXACTLY 3 weeks later I played a football game after having gone clubbing the night before.. I tore it gain. :cwy:

Long story but the doctor in the ER told me not to do anything for 3 weeks. EXACTLY 3 weeks later I played a football game after having gone clubbing the night before.. I tore it gain. :cwy:

LOL how can you say it fully healed in 3 weeks when you tore it again EXACTLY 3 weeks later when you played? lol anyways i know how a pulled hammy feels, sucks big fat balls... took me almost 8-9 months to be able to run full speed again and even now it still bothers me some times when i play flag football.

LOL how can you say it fully healed in 3 weeks when you tore it again EXACTLY 3 weeks later when you played? lol anyways i know how a pulled hammy feels, sucks big fat balls... took me almost 8-9 months to be able to run full speed again and even now it still bothers me some times when i play flag football.

The doctor said 3 weeks. He just didn't know that exactly 3 weeks later, I'd go clubbing (danced all freaking night.. went to an after party (...).. then with no sleep drove back to my hometown and went to play football... :cwy:

I never understood how a msucle injury can last months. The worst type is a pulled hamstring and a severe one sidelined me for 3 weeks... wtf

I hated hamstring injuries too. Its also a head injury in the sense that you're always wondering if you going injure it agin.

I hated hamstring injuries too. Its also a head injury in the sense that you're always wondering if you going injure it agin.

Very true. I hadn't had a pullsed himstring all my life.. and since I first had it in 2002, I've had twice more.. oh trust me I stretch a lot more before games.. and I don't try to go road-runner style anymore.. I got kids to feed.. lol

Very true. I hadn't had a pullsed himstring all my life.. and since I first had it in 2002, I've had twice more.. oh trust me I stretch a lot more before games.. and I don't try to go road-runner style anymore.. I got kids to feed.. lol

:LMAO:

Good one...