SportsWrath

Demontre Moore

ppodlesny

So, I hit the QB when the ball is in his hands and not 30 seconds after he releases it? Almost got it coach, I think

Right now he is only playing because there is no one else for the GIants. I will be shocked if he is a Giant next year.

I would have no problem whatsoever sending him on a delayed blitz and knocking the holy fuck out of Brady. Hit him late, take the penalty. Hit him late again, take a second penalty and ejection for Moore. I wouldn't announce it and I wouldn't necessarily advocate it. But unless Brady feels the pressure or is in some semblance of pain, then he's going to carve up whatever it is that we trot out there and call defense.

I was Merriweather to lay a licking on Brady early on in the game. They don't have Lewis now, so Giants should not bother with Blount too much and contain LaFell and Gronk - Gronk is a major mismatch against our shit LBers. JPP should have a monster game - their LT is out as well.

I heard on the radio a suggestion that the Patriots will line Amendola or their other slot receiver guy up in the backfield and send them on routes from there in order to create mismatches. I can't help but think that that approach would be quite effective against us.

This seems like it'll be another shootout because I'm not confident our defense will holdup at all. Matter of fact, Patriots could likely not dress their punter this week and save that roster spot for someone else.

I heard on the radio a suggestion that the Patriots will line Amendola or their other slot receiver guy up in the backfield and send them on routes from there in order to create mismatches. I can't help but think that that approach would be quite effective against us.

This seems like it'll be another shootout because I'm not confident our defense will holdup at all. Matter of fact, Patriots could likely not dress their punter this week and save that roster spot for someone else.

I am guessing, the Patriots merely showing up would be quite effective against us