SportsWrath

ARod - firstbase possibly?

jranieli

There are no rumors about this, I am just speculating. Since there are articles saying that Cashman is not going to trade him, I take it that he is not going anywhere. Maybe a positional change is good for him. It was in his head all year fielding and batting. Maybe a move is just what he needed.

The only position change that will be good for him is to move back to Shortstop. He didn't have a bad year at all defensively in 2005, I'm hoping this really was an "off" year for him.

.290 with 34 homers isn't really that bad.

Why would you waste someone with A-rod good defensive skills to 1B...I know all the Jeter stuff and all and if he really is a team player and all and all about the team he should move to 3B and let A-rod play SS...And it's not like your losing defense, your upgrading.

Why would you waste someone with A-rod good defensive skills to 1B...I know all the Jeter stuff and all and if he really is a team player and all and all about the team he should move to 3B and let A-rod play SS...And it's not like your losing defense, your upgrading.

You're kidding, right? We've seen A-Rod play every day. There is no way in hell he's an upgrade at SS. That's a myth instituted by the Jeter haters. You'll be weakening the most important spot on the infield. And since A-rod can't play the outfield, 3rd is the best place to hide him.

i think the best thing for a-rod is to stop being such a bitch. i can't believe he'sletting people like yankee fans get to him

Easier said than done. He's so freaking sensitive. He had no clue what he was getting into in New York.

• 1 month later...
You're kidding, right? We've seen A-Rod play every day. There is no way in hell he's an upgrade at SS. That's a myth instituted by the Jeter haters. You'll be weakening the most important spot on the infield. And since A-rod can't play the outfield, 3rd is the best place to hide him.

the myth also has 2 gold gloves at shortstop, those jeter haters had the foresight to start the myth even before he was a yankee.

based on fielding% and number of assists how can one argue who was the AL's best defensive SS?

No knock on Jeter but even you would have to adm.... wait never mind your a fucking idiot.

But didn't Jeter won the Gold Glove this year?

based on fielding% and number of assists how can one argue who was the AL's best defensive SS?

No knock on Jeter but even you would have to adm.... wait never mind your a fucking idiot.

If you pick Gonzalez to play SS over Jeter, that makes you the idiot. You need to watch these games a little closer. And keep insisting Eli can throw long.

• 2 weeks later...
If you pick Gonzalez to play SS over Jeter, that makes you the idiot. You need to watch these games a little closer. And keep insisting Eli can throw long.

the gold glove is not about who one would want as an overall player over another. Its about who is the best FIELDER at their position in the league. Did I ever say I would take Gonzalez over Jeter? Of course not thats a delusion made up by you? Did I say that Gonzalez had a better fielding year, statistically over Jeter? YES! Why? Because its a facts, something that you continously fail to recognize time and time again in anything you post. Would you take Endy Chavez over Bobby Abreu because he is a better fielder? Of course not, but the guy is a better fielder.

As for ELI's arm strength, its not an issue and its a joke even discussing it, he has no problem with the long ball and that has been apparent since day 1.

Now go take your stupid pill and keep posting idiotic stuff. :TU: