SportsWrath

NLCS St. Louis Cardinals at New York Mets 8:00 on FOX

Plax 4 Prez

Yeah, say we win tonight. Say we win tomorrow, too. Then we have Maine and Trachsel or Oliver. Yeah right. Series over. World Series over. Tigers win.

WOW. Thats all I can say to that. Why even play anymore games then. Just give the world series trophy to the tigers, and the Lombardi trophy to the Bears and be done with it.

IF we do happen to win this series, the tigers will have like a week of rest. They could be rusty. Who knows, they could be completely off their game. Do you think Kenny "I walk home the winning run to lose the pennant" Rodgers is going to continue to dominate.

All I'm saying is anything can happen. Let's take it one game at a time, and have a little post season fun.

I like the way Perez is pitching. As in pinch hitting him. I say it was a good decision not too. I know Buck and Mccarver did not agree with it but they can suck it. Still gives our pen an extra inning of rest.

I agree. Could have delt without that HR, but he is pitching well.

check this out Good News

Rest up Glavine :TU:

Uh, that's bad. Detroit has been sitting on their recliners for a couple days now and they'll be there for a while... let's not give them any more time. Weaver is also on three days rest so we'll just have to see what happens.