SportsWrath

NLCS St. Louis Cardinals at New York Mets 8:00 on FOX

Plax 4 Prez

You guys should not take anything away from this loss. You battled the NL CY Young tonight and went toe to toe, with Mayne on the hill... That is huge.

and scored 6 runs off him and had a chance for the KILL and Wagner fucking spit it up and Willie managed an awful game. Series not over, but if they do lose this loss will haunt them and Willies boneheaded moves.

That should have been the first thing you asked....It was nothing against your team so calm down, I just really like to hear the song when players come in, it reminds me of Mariano :cwy:

Bite your f-ing tongue, Billy Wagner should remind no one of the sort. When I hear that song and see the inbred redneck entering I think of Armando Benitez and Braden Looper, shit I even think of Doug Sisk! :LMAO:

Bite your f-ing tongue, Billy Wagner should remind no one of the sort. When I hear that song and see the inbred redneck entering I think of Armando Benitez and Braden Looper, shit I even think of Doug Sisk! :LMAO:

Billy Wagner in no way reminds me of Mariano, but he comes into the song that reminds everyone of MO

Bringing Wagner in non-save is suicide. If we're tied, I don't trust him. If we're up by 1 or two, I do trust him.

Willie's gotta put some trust on Roberto!

I personally have always been a fan of Mota but after what Spezio did I am sure if you should trust him either.

I personally have always been a fan of Mota but after what Spezio did I am sure if you should trust him either.

Don't give up on him cuz of one outing. I knew he wasn't going to be ol' reliable for us in the post-season, so stuff like this is to be expected. We need something big out of Trachsel tonight.

Bringing Wagner in non-save is suicide. If we're tied, I don't trust him. If we're up by 1 or two, I do trust him.

Willie's gotta put some trust on Roberto!

I was thinking the same thing. I don't second guess Willie, cuz I think he's been doing a great job, but I would have liked to see RH pitch the 7th since Mota had 2 innings the night before.